Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I received a troubling dream yesterday from a new friend who has received dreams with warnings that have come to pass.

She sent me four dreams she received before he was even elected about the Trump Presidency, but this one in particular stood out to me, because it suggests he may end up being cast into prison for some form on impropriety by his enemies in Washington.

I will post the dream first with the interpretation to follow:

"Had a dream that I was in an arena. It looked like a really old ball park that only had dirt on the ground or it could also be a spanish matador arena. Some people were gathered there, I don't know how many, I just remember a few; 20-40 people. At that moment someone announced that Donald won the elections. Trump was in the arena very calm and then said, "ok people, lets start cleaning up". I noticed in the arena there were soda cans all over so the people there started picking them up. I remember seeing my sister and her husband in the back of a car and a man who placed a white duck behind bars, it didn't look like a cage, it looked like a cell; three cement walls and one with bars."

The meaning is this:
The arena was/ is "the political arena," and the "old ball park" is likely a play on words for how, in Washington, they "play hard ball" so to speak. The 20-40 people gathered here are sworn enemies of Trump, and when Trump says "Ok people, let's start cleaned up [the arena]," this is a reference to his promise to "clean up the swamp" (i.e. Washington) after he got elected. Not that I am using disparaging terms myself, but the Spirit is actually depicting his enemies here as "soda cans," or in other words the "trash" that society would throw out if they knew the truth.

But the problem is this: The rest of the dream suggests that rather then "clean up" the political arena, Trump is going to get arrested. The sister and husband "in the back[seat] of a car" is suggestive of sexual indiscretion playing a role in his arrest (more on this in a moment)*, and then a man places "a white duck behind bars.. a cell, with three cement walls and one with bars." It means he will be incarcerated. "White duck" here is a play on the Walt Disney character "Donald Duck" (someone not taken seriously) and refers to Donald Trump, with the white referring to the fact that thought imprisoned he will actually be innocent.

For those who think it not possible, please watch the following video. I realize CNN often exaggerates to paint Trump in a bad light, but this may indeed be serious, and I believe it is a call to prayer for our President.

MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals?

*Since receiving this dream, I have realized that the sexual innuendo of the sister and husband "in the back of a car" is in all likelihood a reference to the affair Trump had with Stormy Daniels, which ultimately will lead to his arrest and indictment. While I believe in intercessory prayer, I'm getting the sense that this prophecy is not going to be averted. Only deep intercession would prevent it, and most of the church isn't paying attention right now. Warnings have gone forth several times to pray for the man in the past, yet at some point you get lulled to sleep, and I sense that's what's happening now.

And the strategy Trump and Giuliani are now banking on now is weak: It appears they believe a ground swell of public support will somehow oppose the move to potentially have him indicted (it would indeed be unprecedented in the history of US politics at the Presidential level). But these will be legal charges, which would make public support null and void, meaning that they're adopting a plan that doesn't instill a great deal of confidence and in all likelihood will not hold any weight.

What he needs is divine intervention of some sort to turn things in his favor, so I ask for those who love the current President of the United States to intercede to God on his behalf.

Blessings,
In Christ,
Hidden in Him

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I am not being optimistic, or naive. There will be war before Trump is arrested, or even indicted.

It's interesting you should bring this up. One would think there would be a lot of support behind him, as there was during the election. And this is what he and Giuliani appear to be banking on. But another dream was sent to me a few days after posting this on another forum, and it warns that there is a spirit of cowardice that is on the verge of overcoming his administration:
I was seated in the back of a wooden ship, like a clipper ship without sails. Seated to my left was president Trump. A large gem [in a glowing yellow when it was closer] floated to the front of the ship becoming clearer in my vision the closer it got to the front. Then the front of the ship broke away, followed by the middle of the ship leaving only the back.

My interpretation:
This dream was about how Trump is going to be progressively abandoned by his administration, due to their cowardliness in the face of the opposition he is now beginning to face. As stated in the OP, they play hard ball, and not only threaten to destroy people's careers but can and will also threaten to make people pay with their lives if they resist. This dream suggests that under such pressure those who were supposed to stand with him will begin falling away.

The clipper ship was primarily built by the Americans and British back in the 1850s. The Americans were especially famous for it, and the term "the Baltimore Clippers" is presumed to be where this name originated. The American versions were known to be the fastest sailing ships ever built.

From Wiki:
"There are many ways of judging the speed of a ship: by knots, by day's runs, by port-to-port records. Judged by any test, the American clippers were supreme. Donald McKay's Sovereign of the Seas reported the highest speed ever achieved by a sailing ship – 22 knots (41 km/h), made while running her easting down to Australia in 1854. (John Griffiths' first clipper, the Rainbow, had a top speed of 14 knots...) There are eleven other instances of a ship's logging 18 knots (33 km/h) or over. Ten of these were recorded by American clippers... Besides the breath-taking 465-nautical-mile (861 km) day's run of the Champion of the Seas, there are thirteen other cases of a ship's sailing over 400 nautical miles (740 km) in 24 hours...
And with few exceptions all the port-to-port sailing records are held by the American clippers."

The reason Trump's administration is depicted using this symbolism is because it was built to run fast, and accomplish a great deal in as fast an amount of time as possible. This is how Trump has always operated, and why he fires people so quickly. He does not believe in wasting time.

Unfortunately, the ship you saw was now "without sails," which means it wasn't going anywhere any more. So too is his administration being slowly reduced to a standstill because of all the legal troubles he now faces. And the enemy is not going to stop there. With his administration grinding to a halt, a spirit of cowardice is now going to brought to bear on it. This is represented by the gem being a yellow mist (yellow representing cowardice, with the mist in all likelihood representing tears). It's curious that you actually used the spelling "myst," as this is the Greek root for our words "mystery" and "mysterious," and there will be more than just political manipulation at work. The fact that it was a gem almost certainly represents occult power being brought to bear on his cabinet. Gems consistently refer to occult power in other dreams I interpret, and many in Washington actually serve the darkness, consciously. Thus, the gem represents that powerful spells will be used to bring a spirit of cowardice and fear into the situation, and it will have its effect.

This is what the ship breaking apart represents. That this spirit travels to the bow of the ship first represents one of two things: It will first effect some of the "leading" members of his cabinet, causing them to abandon him, or it will effect those farthest from him personally. Whoever they are, once they fall, it will have a domino effect, causing those even closer to him to begin falling away as well. Eventually he will be left largely alone in the back of the ship. It already appears as if only one who is truly stepping up the plate in his defense, and that's Rudy Giuliani , a long time friend and political ally. Nearly everyone else of importance will eventually abandon him.

Unless you saw anything else in the dream, that's what this is communicating.

A few articles that may prove relevant to this dream and/ or the OP. The second especially insinuates that the likely direction will not be to impeach, but to indict, which will lead to his arrest and incarceration until after his term is over:

White House leakers dubbed 'traitors, cowards' by president

Forget About Impeaching Trump

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well as for me I have a hard time believing God gave a dream using a white duck as in Donald Duck to represent Trump. I don't know, could be wrong but can't see it.

I know it may seem odd, but I have a lot of experience with dream and vision interpretation at this point, and that's actually pretty tame by comparison with other stuff I've come across.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Well as for me I have a hard time believing God gave a dream using a white duck as in Donald Duck to represent Trump. I don't know, could be wrong but can't see it.

Maybe that duck is a reference to His LAME DUCK period.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It would require events beyond anything we've seen. Republicans have shown no sign of holding him accountable for anything, and it's actually not in the interest of Democrats either.

An interesting perspective, Hendrick, but you might be taking a bit broader view than the dream actually specifies. His enemies are depicted as 20-40 people specifically, the highly corrupt, whom he immediately wanted to "start cleaning up." I read somewhere where Trump was actually preparing 2,500 indictments against pedophiles in/ around Washington. Whether or not that was true, little has come of it yet, and I think these are the specific people who want him incriminated, before he can incriminate them. This is the meaning of the soda cans or "trash" that society would throw away if the truth about what they are doing were ever revealed.

Though I am indeed a Trump supporter, I'm not particularly political. So I'm not up on what Democrats and Republicans at large would have to say about the matter. I'm just presenting the interpretation as I feel the Lord gave it to me.

Blessings in Christ,
Hidden

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,908.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
An interesting perspective, Hendrick, but you might be taking a bit broader view than the dream actually specifies. His enemies are depicted as 20-40 people specifically, the highly corrupt, whom he immediately wanted to "start cleaning up."
But impeaching him takes a much larger group than this. Assuming you mean actual removal from office, it requires a majority of the Judiciary Committee, and the House, and 2/3 of the Senate. All of these are controlled by Republicans.

As I'm sure you've noticed, there have been a number of accusations against people for sexual offenses recently. Some have had to resign. The President hasn't in general been involved in doing this, so it's hard to see why people in danger of attack would go after him.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I've heard this before actually, but it doesn't fit the context. The duck is thrown into a jail cell thereafter.

I see.

But Trump won't ever be arrested or impeached. The war to offset that political scandal will happen quickly, and hard. People are easily distracted when emotions are exploited.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But impeaching him takes a much larger group than this. Assuming you mean actual removal from office, it requires a majority of the Judiciary Committee, and the House, and 2/3 of the Senate. All of these are controlled by Republicans.

Nope. Not Impeachment. Indictment.
Forget About Impeaching Trump
As I'm sure you've noticed, there have been a number of accusations against people for sexual offenses recently. Some have had to resign. The President hasn't in general been involved in doing this, so it's hard to see why people in danger of attack would go after him.

Yes, but I think that's just a little collateral damage; loose baggage not well tied down that's being washed off ship first, if you will. The real big hitters have not been incriminated yet.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But Trump won't ever be arrested or impeached. The war to offset that political scandal will happen quickly, and hard. People are easily distracted when emotions are exploited.

We'll see. The thing is, these would be legal charges, which is hard for the court of public opinion to hold sway over. I saw on the news this afternoon that they now have in evidence recorded conversations between Trump and his lawyer on the Stormy Daniel's case, and that can't be good if Trump thought his words were going to be kept strictly confidential. I remember him tweeting not long after Cohen's office got raided that "Client privileged is dead," which means it disturbed him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Change your meds.

Section9+1, did you read the terms of this Forum before posting?

Sign Gifts Forum Statement of Purpose

The Sign Gifts forum is a discussion forum for CF members who believe that the sign gifts of the Spirit are still active in the church today. The sign gifts (miraculous gifts) of the Spirit are referenced in Acts 2:4, Acts 19:6, 1 Corinthians 14:27-28, and 1 Corinthians 12:28. The sign gifts which may be discussed in this forum are: Speaking in Tongues, Interpretation of Tongues, Healing, and Miracles. Dreams and visions (and the interpretation of) may also be discussed in this forum. Personal Prophecy (prophetic utterance) will be considered off-topic to all site forums. These may be posted in your own personal blog.

This is a safe house forum for those members who believe that the sign gifts are still active today. Criticizing or mocking members who hold that view is not allowed. If you wish to debate whether or not the sign gifts are still active today, please start a thread in the General Theology forum.

Any discussions about the sign gifts of the Spirit, Scripture, and Christian theology should be done in a spirit of love and humility, exhibiting mutual respect and grace towards one another, with the goal of increasing spiritual insight and knowledge with the Holy Spirit's guidance. Discussions should not turn into a heated debate. Members who participate in this forum are not here to win an argument or prove a point, they are here to learn from one another and grow spiritually. We would like this forum to remain a safe place where Christian members from all denominations can discuss and learn more about the spiritual gifts.

If you feel that a post may violate the rules of this SoP, or the sitewide rules, please report the post instead of responding to it. If you have issues with another member and can't work it out, or are disgruntled about a staff decision, please click on the "Support" tab in the header navigation bar, or "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, and open a new support ticket to discuss the situation with a CF Administrator. Discussion of members or staff actions in the forums is considered disruptive and can result in additional staff actions.

CF staff reserves the right to edit, remove, move or close any thread when deemed necessary. Please remember that controversial (unorthodox) Christian theology is not allowed in this forum. All posts must adhere to the Christian Forums sitewide rules.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't really know what to think of the symbolism but Trump being indicted is not conceivable at this point, he would have to be impeached first. I worry a lot that he will be impeached, I don't expect it any time soon but there are too many credible allegations of obstruction to dismiss it. If I were taking the images seriously the first thing I would like to know is who is the white duck, if it's real, that would be the key. A small group suggests this is going to happen behind closed doors and an mystical yellow mist sounds a lot like something toxic. I fully expect people will be jailed in connection with the Trump administration, it's unrealistic to think anything else. But Trump behind bars over the things I've become acquainted with, I find that hard to believe.

Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't really know what to think of the symbolism but Trump being indicted is not conceivable at this point, he would have to be impeached first. I worry a lot that he will be impeached, I don't expect it any time soon but there are too many credible allegations of obstruction to dismiss it.

Hey, Mark! Greetings old friend. :wave:

Yes, it would be unprecedented in the history of US politics. That's why the dream stuck out to me when I sensed its implications.

On the impeachment verses indictment question, I posted something for Hendrick on that (see Post #13 if by chance you didn't see it). But it will be interesting to see how things proceed.
If I were taking the images seriously the first thing I would like to know is who is the duck, if it's real, that would be the key.

"White Duck" was one of the first keys for me (keys meaning something that keyed me off to the interpretation). I wasn't something I forced, it was something that stood out. It conveyed both Trump and his innocence (in the legal aspect, anyway) in a single symbol.
A small group suggests this is going to happen behind closed doors and an mystical yellow mist sounds a lot like something toxic.

Toxic is a possibility. I have seen gems in dreams before, and they often represent occult energy being "channeled" in a certain way. The mist I took to be that this energy is being shrouded from view.
I fully expect people will be jailed in connection with the Trump administration, it's unrealistic to think anything else. But Trump behind bars over the things I've become acquainted with, I find that hard to believe.

I know how you feel. Time will tell, old friend. It will be interesting to watch.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey, Mark! Greetings old friend.

Hey, what's going on, nice to see you again. :wave:

Yes, it would be unprecedented in the history of US politics. That's why the dream stuck out to me when I sensed its implications.

On the impeachment verses indictment question, I posted something for Hendrick on that (see Post #13 if by chance you didn't see it). But it will be interesting to see how things proceed.

It's unprecedented because it's Unconstitutional, it remains unlikely a sitting President can be indicted. If that were the case it would invite a coup, it's simply not going to happen under the circumstances. Now it's possible he could be impeached and subsequently indicted or face charges after being voted out but being indicted in the present circumstances is pure fantasy.

"White Duck" was one of the first keys for me (keys meaning something that keyed me off to the interpretation). I wasn't something I forced, it was something that stood out. It conveyed both Trump and his innocence (in the legal aspect, anyway) in a single symbol.

That is assuming the duck represents Trump, you didn't really get an interpretation with this dream. It could just mean someone innocent will go to jail which makes perfect sense in Washington.

Toxic is a possibility. I have seen gems in dreams before, and they often represent occult energy being "channeled" in a certain way. The mist I took to be that it this energy is being shrouded from view.

The way your describing it, maybe it's just a smoke screen of some kind, something being hidden in the mist. Just a wild guess but what if it's just that someone innocent will take the fall and the whole thing will be clouded in mystery?

I know how you feel. Time will tell, old friend. It will be interesting to watch.

Indeed, it's a troubling political climate right now. I can't seem to take my eyes off of it as it unfolds. What I would advise if this thing is real, just ask God what the interpretation is, that's what Daniel did. If God is making something known through this then you should really get the interpretation from the source.

At least that's my two cents worth.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0