Feb 6, 2002
Massachusetts
Visit site
✟2,328.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Today when I came home from work there was a package waiting for me with a return address from Zondervan. I spoke to my daughter and said that I didn't remember ordering anything from Zondervan, and she asked who picked my name for Christmas (we pick names for Christmas presents cause there are so many of us in the family). My brother picked my name but I didn't ask anything from Zondervan. Well anyway, I opened it up and inside was a Bible and a Newsboys CD. There was also a letter that said:

"Thank you for entering our TNIV Sweepstakes online at TNIV.com. You are one of the ten winners whose names were selected at random. Because you are a winner, we are sending you a copy of The Bible: Timeless Truth in Today's language signed by Peter Furler, lead singer of the Newsboys. We are also including a copy of the newsboys CD Adoration: The Worship Album."

I entered that raffle a long time ago. It's one of those things where you don't expect to win anything.
So I got a free TNIV Bible autographed by the singer of Newsboys, and a Newsboys CD. Now I can actually check this Bible out and see what the difference is from the regular NIV.

This is just so cool. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.