A place to hang out & chat - good, clean, respectful support of one another (3)

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wanted: good, clean, respectful fellowship. A place where one can feel welcome regardless of how they feel and discuss what's on their mind. It doesn't matter if it's every day stuff or deeper issues such as grief or inspirations and encouragements you wish to share. It's great to have opinions, be truthful and authentic but remember we can share our opinions respectfully.

This is meant to be a thread where we as Christians can chat respectfully about life. Some times heavy, theological conversation can tire me out and it's nice to just simply be encouraging to one another. You're welcome to join in and chat. ENJOY!

277833-albums3673-32333t.jpg

277833-albums3701-36615.jpg

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hallo all

I just wanted to share that I have been feeling a lot better for four days in row, life is so much better when not down.

In the mean time I see that you are on your third thread Colleen, good going I say!

Have a great week:wave:

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey found ya'll again!! How is everyone? I am ok. I had my surgery. Recovery is not fun. It has been twos weeks and still in pain.

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough time. Not fun. Being sick ...ick. :hug: I hope you feel better soon. :)

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hallo all

I just wanted to share that I have been feeling a lot better for four days in row, life is so much better when not down.

In the mean time I see that you are on your third thread Colleen, good going I say!

Have a great week:wave:

Aww, thank you. :) That's very sweet and kind. :) I'm thrilled for you. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blueberrymuffin09

In Him I live and move.
Jul 23, 2011
✟1,395.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear that. What kind of surgery did you have? (if it's any of my business. : P )

Hey there. I had a hysterectomy. I got the news yesterday that there was no cancer! I knew there wasn't but nice to know for sure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pamelav

Child of God.
Apr 9, 2012
Usa
✟11,247.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I also covet your prayers, I am having the second round of vein collapsing done on the back of my leg this afternoon. It goes pretty quick and all, this thing takes time, and wont be done until the middle of Novemeber. My walking isnt affected hardly, but I am going to have to sit on the back of my legs. Phewy.

Upvote 0