A place to hang out & chat - good, clean, respectful support of one another (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wanted: good, clean, respectful fellowship. A place where one can feel welcome regardless of how they feel and discuss what's on their mind. It doesn't matter if it's every day stuff or deeper issues such as grief or inspirations and encouragements you wish to share. It's great to have opinions, be truthful and authentic but remember we can share our opinions respectfully.

This is meant to be a thread where we as Christians can chat respectfully about life. Some times heavy, theological conversation can tire me out and it's nice to just simply be encouraging to one another. You're welcome to join in and chat. ENJOY!

277833-albums3673-32333t.jpg

277833-albums3701-36615.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OnlyBelieve

Follower of Jesus
Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
God Bless you all today, The Lord has been so good to us,The Lord MADE a job for my husband last August, he has been promoted already, people in his feild just can't believe the opportunity he has been given. It is a great witness to his father, who has been in the field for 40years!! God's favor is amazing, what else could we need in Life? Please pray for my Dear Husband, he did an oral exam yesterday, and it was extremly hard, he had to answer questions far above the normal expectation. He did his Best and we Believe God will do the rest. Thank you. God Bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Looks comfy in here. I'm kind of new to CF but have jumped right in, and it feels great!

Thanks for this thread Colleen. We all need a place to unwind sometimes...

Blessings!
Vince

Good day! Happy you found the thread. You are more than welcome to join us. I'm glad you're enjoying your time on CF. Take care and God bless!

277833-albums3673-37915.gif

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone. :wave:

I would like to join in this fellowship. I sure do need the fellowship and I'm looking forward to it.

Hi, I hope your day is going well. You are welcome to join us. I hope you have a terrific weekend. Take care and God bless! :)

277833-albums3673-37915.gif

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God Bless you all today, The Lord has been so good to us,The Lord MADE a job for my husband last August, he has been promoted already, people in his feild just can't believe the opportunity he has been given. It is a great witness to his father, who has been in the field for 40years!! God's favor is amazing, what else could we need in Life? Please pray for my Dear Husband, he did an oral exam yesterday, and it was extremly hard, he had to answer questions far above the normal expectation. He did his Best and we Believe God will do the rest. Thank you. God Bless

That's great! I'm very happy for you both. Take care and God bless. :)

277833-albums3701-37991t.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OnlyBelieve

Follower of Jesus
Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you and your family..
Do you KNOW BRATY?
Banana
Rice
Apple
Toast
Yoghurt.
All the best stuff for stomach flus.
Father God we thank you for this family. Lord your word says, ":by his stripes, we are healed" We speak to this sickness, and tell you, GET OUT, in the name of Jesus, you have no right here, these are children of the KING. We thank you Jesus for authority through you. Lord please send your spirit to minister to this family. In Jesus Name Amen.

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm asking for prayer for myself and for my family. We have all been sick with a stomach virus that just doesn't want to go away.

Please pray for us. I would really appreciate it. Thank you and God bless you.

Praying for you and your family. Take care. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.