Visit site
✟9,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I just wanted to share a quick message of inspirational revelation.

Just recently I believe I have completely overcome a device of sin, by a mere simple correct understanding of what it was. I'm sharing this word so others may be able to help themselves, immediate family, or others.

I believe video games are one of sin's greatest tools to ever deceive the human soul and applying a correct understanding to handle its influence on man's heart is very important for us. I believe it very possible that the video game cultural phenomenon that had spread far and wide upon the generations may actually be related to the prophetic subject in Revelation that we know as the "Image of The Beast", and that the spiritual deception and very meaning of its "cause" has been hidden from the eyes of mankind in past times. Sin IS the master of deception after all!

Video games are a device which is a manifestation of man's most powerful earthly intelligence possible for a false sense of entertaining pleasure. Its image, is simply a modern day medium that allows the engagement of man's heart to turn the key of intention into the spiritual door of another dimension of reality populated by graven art (to escape the perception of our real reality).

The intention and attention of man's soul in such worlds should never dominate and replace time from meditation and work in the Holy Spirit and Spirit of God. The cause, or mission, of that image is usually one to imagine death (player kills) to the elements or his own brethren. Like the heart of adultery that lusts and becomes one with the harlot, it seems evident that the heart that lusts for spiritual death (in alternate dimensions) becomes one with spiritual sin, a oneness that could have serious impacts on global mental consciousness which would transgress into the sinners physical temple and even the world itself, causing agitation, family disobedience, maybe even mass physical bodily pandemics etc..

The image of video games represents a world requiring eyeservice to direct the heart into the EARTHLY SPIRIT of renown heroes, imagined or real (as in Noah's day). THAT SPIRIT, which has increasingly dominated the generations "time", has simply been that, A REPLACEMENT for time with the Holy Spirit and Spirit of God. Videos games are a FORCE of SPIRITS, which within it demand servitude of obedience into its ALIGNMENT or else death.

That force of spirits reminds me of an old testament scripture about lucifer who was obedient to the god of forces.

Let us cast those things from us!

*The crusade of holy sanctification to gain godly experience is better than any earthly spirit or fable*

• Informative
Reactions: durangodawood

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I appreciate your zeal, but do you realize what a vast swath of content is contained under the umbrella title "video games"?

Is there something evil about Pong?

How about video games that teach Bible lessons?

I loved Zoo Tycoon, since I love animals. I'm not seeing anything demonic here. Are you?

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟312,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Computer games are simply a medium like any other. And they can be used for good or ill. Same can be said of books, board games, music, television, performing arts. They're simply avenues to tell a story or offer an experience. What you do with them, and how you allow them to affect you, determines whether a particular creation is good, bad, or innocuous.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
Silicon Valley
✟574,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi, I just wanted to share a quick message of inspirational revelation.

Just recently I believe I have completely overcome a device of sin, by a mere simple correct understanding of what it was. I'm sharing this word so others may be able to help themselves, immediate family, or others.

I believe video games are one of sin's greatest tools to ever deceive the human soul and applying a correct understanding to handle its influence on man's heart is very important for us. I believe it very possible that the video game cultural phenomenon that had spread far and wide upon the generations may actually be related to the prophetic subject in Revelation that we know as the "Image of The Beast", and that the spiritual deception and very meaning of its "cause" has been hidden from the eyes of mankind in past times. Sin IS the master of deception after all!

Video games are a device which is a manifestation of man's most powerful earthly intelligence possible for a false sense of entertaining pleasure. Its image, is simply a modern day medium that allows the engagement of man's heart to turn the key of intention into the spiritual door of another dimension of reality populated by graven art (to escape the perception of our real reality).

The intention and attention of man's soul in such worlds should never dominate and replace time from meditation and work in the Holy Spirit and Spirit of God. The cause, or mission, of that image is usually one to imagine death (player kills) to the elements or his own brethren. Like the heart of adultery that lusts and becomes one with the harlot, it seems evident that the heart that lusts for spiritual death (in alternate dimensions) becomes one with spiritual sin, a oneness that could have serious impacts on global mental consciousness which would transgress into the sinners physical temple and even the world itself, causing agitation, family disobedience, maybe even mass physical bodily pandemics etc..

The image of video games represents a world requiring eyeservice to direct the heart into the EARTHLY SPIRIT of renown heroes, imagined or real (as in Noah's day). THAT SPIRIT, which has increasingly dominated the generations "time", has simply been that, A REPLACEMENT for time with the Holy Spirit and Spirit of God. Videos games are a FORCE of SPIRITS, which within it demand servitude of obedience into its ALIGNMENT or else death.

That force of spirits reminds me of an old testament scripture about lucifer who was obedient to the god of forces.

Let us cast those things from us!

*The crusade of holy sanctification to gain godly experience is better than any earthly spirit or fable*

Would Christian forums be included within the 'video games' sphere? Considering that this is also a man-made replacement for time, and "FORCE of SPIRITS, which within it demand servitude of obedience"..?

Because to me, this seems like a virtual world just the same.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Guardian of The Faith

Jul 14, 2012
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟9,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I appreciate your zeal, but do you realize what a vast swath of content is contained under the umbrella title "video games"?

Is there something evil about Pong?

How about video games that teach Bible lessons?

I loved Zoo Tycoon, since I love animals. I'm not seeing anything demonic here. Are you?
My main message is referring to casting down the evil that is time domination and replacement from the holy meditation and work in Holy Spirit and The Spirit of God.

Graven art is definitely not a thing of God. Bible says so.

Is Pong evil? Only in the sense that it is fruitless when you can be focusing on the inner soul and church body action of faith and sanctifying works.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My main message is referring to casting down the evil that is time domination and replacement from the holy meditation and work in Holy Spirit and The Spirit of God.

Graven art is definitely not a thing of God. Bible says so.

Is Pong evil? Only in the sense that it is fruitless when you can be focusing on the inner soul and church body action of faith and sanctifying works.

Tell me your definition of "graven art".

I absolutely agree that spending vast amounts of time in fantasy worlds or mindless distractions is never wise. But that doesn't mean the medium is bad. Instead, we need to be teaching ourselves and our children about good time management habits.

Many things then, are "fruitless". Not every second of the day is spent actively "focusing on the inner soul and church body". Is someone in the wrong if they spend an hour painting? Playing catch with their dog? Reading a fiction book?

Upvote 0

Guardian of The Faith

Jul 14, 2012
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟9,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Would Christian forums be included within the 'video games' sphere? Considering that this is also a man-made replacement for time, and "FORCE of SPIRITS, which within it demand servitude of obedience"..?

Because to me, this seems like a virtual world just the same.

This internet and forums are definitely virtual worlds yes. Video games, however, were specific systems driven more toward specific personified idols for the purpose of raising the evil respect of unbalanced experiential points in specific imagined or real personified character natures. Fallen angels and all kinds of spiritual forces of evil can easily be veiled by art and perceived as heroes to the blind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Guardian of The Faith

Jul 14, 2012
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟9,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Tell me your definition of "graven art".

I absolutely agree that spending vast amounts of time in fantasy worlds or mindless distractions is never wise. But that doesn't mean the medium is bad. Instead, we need to be teaching ourselves and our children about good time management habits.

Many things then, are "fruitless". Not every second of the day is spent actively "focusing on the inner soul and church body". Is someone in the wrong if they spend an hour painting? Playing catch with their dog? Reading a fiction book?

Yes I definitely believe they are mediums that can be used for incredible good. Time management, public construction engineering systems, farming. All types of real life services and crafting that can be taught in entertaining ways.

Upvote 0

Daniel of Sweden

Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2019
Göteborg
✟93,196.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, video games are becoming increasingly realistic and Vile, to the point of unplayable. I can't see how this generation Will not be Affected by this.

Games are actively portraying the opposite of what the Bible says is right.
The Body is holy -> Cyberpunk 2077 (cybernetics)
The woman shall obey the husband -> Twisting of Gender roles.
Portraying man as weak and incapable...
Demonic themes ... Many games
People need to realize the negative Effect these games have on people's minds.

I tried to tell the gamers on reddit, but no one would listen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This internet and forums are definitely virtual worlds yes. Video games, however, were specific systems driven more toward specific personified idols for the purpose of raising the evil respect of unbalanced experiential points in specific imagined or real personified character natures. Fallen angels and all kinds of spiritual forces of evil can easily be veiled by art and perceived as heroes to the blind.

Can you give an example of what you mean by "specific personified idol"?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I honestly don`t think God would deny us a bit of me time. He likely knows better than anyone its a necessary part of life.

To everything there is a season.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, video games are becoming increasingly realistic and Vile, to the point of unplayable. I can't see how this generation Will not be Affected by this.

Games are actively portraying the opposite of what the Bible says is right.

The Body is holy -> Cyberpunk 2077 (cybernetics)
The woman shall obey the husband -> Twisting of Gender roles.
Portraying man as weak and incapable...
Demonic themes ... Many games
People need to realize the negative Effect these games have on people's minds.

I tried to tell the gamers on reddit, but no one would listen.

If the game is bad, dont play the game.

One bad apple....

Upvote 0

Daniel of Sweden

Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2019
Göteborg
✟93,196.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If the game is bad, dont play the game.

One bad apple....
I believe you are being general but,
I don't play modern games anymore, the Holy Spirit do not permit it.
I used to play games, but I never realized how much bad stuff they make you do.

The kids seem to have no protection these days, where are the parents?
I believe the Christian church needs to condemn modern games.

You are right, bad Apples. :|

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are right, bad Apples.

Accept I didn't say that.

One bad apple...doesn't spoil the whole bunch.

But if they make you do bad things, and you haven't the self control to keep a game from doing that to you, then by all means, you should not play them.

Upvote 0