Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Joseph was cursed by his brothers,
but the Lord sought it out to be good.

David the king was stopped on the road after his son Absalom rebelled against him. He was called a murderer and when one of his soldiers asked to kill the man that had accused him of being a man of bloodshed, he told the soldier that the message was from God and that maybe one day, the Lord would seek it out for good.

When Judas betrayed Jesus, what was his motivation?
Why would he betray a man while looking out for the poor.
"Satan" entered him and he left to fulfill what he had to do to fulfill the scripture. Even in his own ways he served the Lord, as many have...

He grieved the death of Jesus, whose own crucifixion prevented the death of the murderer, Barabbas.

In the house of Judas is where Saul, called Paul, went after he had been stricken blind.

Joseph forgave his brothers for betraying him.
The Lord forgives those that betray.
We all fall short of the glory....

Think about it..... Peace......

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Genesis 2:19

New International Version
Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.

take away this lesson: for whatever the man called it, so it was.

be aware of your thoughts, for they create our world.

namaste.

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
All this talk about dividing:

Dividing light from dark. The Israelites from the Egyptians. Dividing waters. Night from day. Dividing families, houses, etc, etc.
Distinction. Discretion.

When considering all of the condemning laws and really extreme ways of thought, on either side of the spectrum, in all Holy text, to you, my fellows, i say this:

Exodus 20:20
New Living Translation
"Don't be afraid," Moses answered them, "for God has come in this way to test you, and so that your fear of him will keep you from sinning!"

For it is God and God alone that reveals our hearts, together, for surely, the tares grow amongst the wheat, in ourselves, and in all.

Namaste.

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Proverbs 15:1English Standard Version (ESV) :liturgy:

15 A soft answer turns away wrath,
but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Proverbs 12:18English Standard Version (ESV) :pray:

18 There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts,
but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
God is our right and our reason to exist.
He justifies the righteous and protects the unjust.
If you believe anyone here does not have that right to exist fully, in whatever capacity, then take it up with our Holy God.
He's the one that makes it so! And He loves us!
Namaste. <3
:amen:

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
a percentage of all private business space for public business space. a percentage of private parking to public land and cultivating. a percentage of all private land to be public. re-forestation. re-diversifying. growth. community. food. water wasted on asphalt roads and parking lots. a percentage of all public land to the planting of trees, flowers, medicinal herbs, wild spices, and food-bearing trees and plants. community. land. water from the sky. namaste. amen. :pray::prayer::holy::prayer::pray::bow::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Genesis 8:1But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded. 2Now the springs of the deep and the floodgates of the heavens had been closed, and the rain had stopped falling from the sky. 3The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down, 4and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat. 5The waters continued to recede until the tenth month, and on the first day of the tenth month the tops of the mountains became visible.

6After forty days Noah opened a window he had made in the ark 7and sent out a raven, and it kept flying back and forth until the water had dried up from the earth.

1 Kings 17
17 Elijah was from Tishbe in the land of Gilead. He said to Ahab, &#8220;I serve the Lord. He is the God of Israel. You can be sure that he lives. And you can be just as sure that there won&#8217;t be any dew or rain on the whole land. There won&#8217;t be any during the next few years. It won&#8217;t come until I say so.&#8221;

Elijah Is Fed by Ravens
2 Then a message came to Elijah from the Lord. He said, 3 &#8220;Leave this place. Go east and hide in the Kerith Valley. It is east of the Jordan River. 4 You will drink water from the brook. I have directed some ravens to supply you with food there.&#8221;

5 So Elijah did what the Lord had told him to do. He went to the Kerith Valley. It was east of the Jordan River. He stayed there. 6 The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning. They also brought him bread and meat in the evening. He drank water from the brook.

Genesis 8:8Then he sent out a dove to see if the water had receded from the surface of the ground. 9But the dove could find nowhere to perch because there was water over all the surface of the earth; so it returned to Noah in the ark. He reached out his hand and took the dove and brought it back to himself in the ark. 10He waited seven more days and again sent out the dove from the ark. 11When the dove returned to him in the evening, there in its beak was a freshly plucked olive leaf! Then Noah knew that the water had receded from the earth. 12He waited seven more days and sent the dove out again, but this time it did not return to him.

Matthew 3:16
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.

Luke 3:22
and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."

:liturgy:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
may i ask why i see so much enmity or misunderstanding towards buddhists in our community as a whole?

i don't mean to be so forward, but you did bring it up and it's a pattern that i'm certainly becoming aware of quickly. I certainly see a fair amount of skepticism towards islam, but honestly, Christians worldwide represent the largest number of population of any religion, so why is it that we still seem to not welcome these others and their interpretations? john 7:24

i understand that the text appears to condemn them, but Jesus also said that we should not condemn anyone, right? Jesus also said the He reveals Himself to whom He will, and He illustrates this further in His parable about the man with two sons. one said he would work in the field (and confessed his allegiance), but did not work in the field. the other son did not confess his allegiance but actually denied his father to his face. he went and did all the work in the field. who followed the will of their father?

Christ be with us. amen.

(have we even read buddhist or islamic texts?) proverbs chapter 4, leviticus 19:34 <3

Upvote 0