Status
Not open for further replies.

twhite982

Aug 19, 2003
✟16,940.00
Faith
Other Religion
EltronRangamma said:
Hello fellow Christians ... a question has been nagging me for some time and it runs like, How is Jesus relevant in the context of someone who hasn't even heard of Him? Are they living under the old covenant?

Jesus is very relevant to all.

He created our earth and all things thereon.

He has ransomed us all whether we are willing to accept that or not.

He has showed us a perfect example of love. Anyone not interested in Christianity, but with moral character could follow his example for a productive life

We are all of infinite worth to him.

As far as which covenant we are under, it is the new covenant.
The old covenant was good, but this one is much better.

This applies to all.

TW

Upvote 0

Ben johnson

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2002
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟76,549.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus said, "No one comes to God but through ME". Acts 4 says "there is no other name under Heaven by which we may be saved".

What of those who have never HEARD of Jesus? Are they outta luck? No! According to Romans 1:19-20, ignorance is NO EXCUSE; He is revealed in some measure, to EVERY person; and besides He can be seen in what He has made. Which brings us to Romans 2; Jesus, now being "The Law", can still be written in the hearts of even those who have never HEARD of Him (see 2:14-16).

So, though a person cannot go to Heaven apart from Jesus, he/she can absolutely go to Heaven even never having heard of Him!

:)

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ben johnson said:
Jesus said, "No one comes to God but through ME". Acts 4 says "there is no other name under Heaven by which we may be saved".

What of those who have never HEARD of Jesus? Are they outta luck? No! According to Romans 1:19-20, ignorance is NO EXCUSE; He is revealed in some measure, to EVERY person; and besides He can be seen in what He has made. Which brings us to Romans 2; Jesus, now being "The Law", can still be written in the hearts of even those who have never HEARD of Him (see 2:14-16).

So, though a person cannot go to Heaven apart from Jesus, he/she can absolutely go to Heaven even never having heard of Him!

:)

Also see,

Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Romans 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.