A man had two sons...

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Scriptures tell us that Adam initially bore Cain and Abel; now Cain lost his birthright to rule upon the face of the earth when he slew his (twin brother) Abel, and thus Seth was appointed/born to stand in the place of Abel to occupy the office of the birthright i.e., to exercise the Divine right of King (of kings).

Genesis 1:28 And Elohym blessed them, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves Upon the earth.

Reportedly, Adam had begotten many sons and daughters after Seth, however there is no apparent record of their names (being transl. from, or noted) in the sacred Hebrew text.

The chronology of the scriptures do however continue to trace the blood line of Seth up unto Noah, and his three sons, who reportedly begat our forefathers who in turn begat us who are alive today Upon the Face of the earth.

Everyone else who lived UPON the face of the earth whom Adam had borne was removed by the flood;

Notwithstanding the scriptures do allot for the survival of Cain, and his descendants, for Cain was banished from the FACE of the earth, and the flood only destroyed those who lived UPON the face of the earth.

Genesis 4:14 Behold, you have driven me out this day from the FACE of the earth; and from your face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that finds me shall slay me.

Genesis 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the FACE of the earth.

7:21-23 therefore all flesh died that moved UPON the earth...

The Hopi Native Americans have handed down a tale through their generations giving an account of their 'emergence' to the surface of the earth.

It is said that there were three sub-terrainian levels inhabited by the ancestors of the Hopi, who reportedly ascended from the lowest of the cave worlds unto the next until eventually they made it through to the surface.

What caught my attention, and intrigued me the most about this oral tradition is the means in which the ancestrial Hopi made their assent from the lowest cave world unto the surface.

Two brothers were able to grow 'Cane' tall, and strong enough to bear the weight of people and animals to climb up to and through the subsequent vents.

The Hebrew word for 'Cane' QNH happens to be the root word for the name 'Cain' QYN.

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi Laureate, interesting topic, it seems to me that you have picked up on something that may only be explained by a deeper, (i.e. sod) level of understanding. Cain was banished from the pney-face of the 'adamah, (the soil of the heart as in the Parable of the Sower) and was sent away to wander in the 'erets-outer-bounds-land of Nod, (exile or "wandering"). It appears to me that this may be the underlying theme of the Romans 7:14-25 passage, (and if so then no wonder Paul is so difficult to understand). One must be willing to restudy everything in light of the differences which are not so clearly delineated between the 'adamah-soil of the heart and the 'erets-outer-bounds or temple commons-"profane" areas. Every man has both the 'adamah-soil and the 'erets-land with its fields. Cain is essentially banished from the "heart" and sent to wander upon the surface of the 'erets, (the flesh). Likewise Cain is a "permanent dweller upon the earth" because his name is forever written though he is not stated to have "lived" along with those found in the Genesis 5 "book of life", (see Revelation 13:8). Anyways that's my pennyworth for the moment. :)

Upvote 0