Ccccc
✟147,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a very quirky dream which is why I'm still up just thinking and taking things in. I'm in the camp that I truly believe God talks to us through dreams as well as other means ( Bible, other people and more) however I don't think every dream means something. This one though will be quick.

So tonight I dreamt of God. Which may seem legitimate but my relationship with God has literally been on the rocks --honestly. Anyway, in this dream. I dreamt of Jesus. I dreamt about his crucifixion but it was just him there no people, he was tired and I knew his end was near. I was watching near by... then this happened.

I felt like I jolted into his body and I could feel like the thorns being hammered or pushed in his head and I felt some other things.

Then when it was over a girl was speaking saying when someone dies its usually devastating and theirs a loss but with His there is hope-- a positive outcome.

Even though he did die. I felt happy. Not because he was dead , obviously but bc the girl was right. God's death was different in that there wasn't just a loss like normal deaths but something birthed in the midst of it as well.

But yeah that's the end of it .

What do you think?

Last edited: