Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Eternal life will not be like life on Earth. The Bible says flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of heaven, so it says we will be changed in the twinkling of an eye, when Jesus comes back.

Okay, if he really has super-powers he can make us live forever also probably

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hello there my friends, I just have a question for you, if God and Jesus promise eternal life, how can they really do that when it`s our soul that ages and not the body, really, every cell in our body is replaced over time, but our soul our being ages over time, if you were to replace every sell in your soul and being, it wouldn`t be you anymore but just a collection of cells in a specific order, so how can they really promise eternal life,

1. Your body is ... all your cells. every single one of them. A lot of them regenerate every 7 years or so.. but they have a telomere chain that shortens with each division eventually ends .. which is why your cells age.

2. Your soul has no cells to age.

3. if it really were possible to live forever, wouldn`t we have evolved to do it already?

If it were possible for bacteria to turn into a horse there would be a lot more horses.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Actually, I recently sort of found evidence against evulotion, I asked why we have the ability to cry if everything is just evolved from a need, I mean, humans never had a reson to cry really since life always have been good except the last two-thousands years

The biggest argument against evolution for Christians is the book of Genesis. Moses was not a darwinist nor was he preaching darwinism.

For non-Christians the biggest evidence against evolution is that abiogenesis failed in the 60's and has never really gotten off the ground. Yet it was "supposed" to have happened "all by itself". The argument that "from nothing" came the whole universe of things including computers and AI and every form of life... is not logical. The only thing that comes from nothing... is nothing.

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The biggest argument against evolution for Christians is the book of Genesis. Moses was not a darwinist nor was he preaching darwinism.

For non-Christians the biggest evidence against evolution is that abiogenesis failed in the 60's and has never really gotten off the ground. Yet it was "supposed" to have happened "all by itself". The argument that "from nothing" came the whole universe of things including computers and AI and every form of life... is not logical. The only thing that comes from nothing... is nothing.

Okay, I will try to read a little about it

Upvote 0