On edge
Visit site
✟15,998.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

I would like to apologise to, well, everyone in general, and Razzelflabben in particular, for my sudden disappearance. :o Razzel, thanks for the (mostly) civil discussion way back in, uh, September? (I hope it wasn't August...) I would like to say that you had a good point about not attacking strawmen and pretending to have refuted "the Bible", and that I'm sorry about popping out of the debate right after I promised I wouldn't... :sigh: I honestly meant to get back to you, but I just kept gathering the energy, until suddenly final year happened and I got trapped in my own neuroticism.

I can't promise that I'll return to regular posting any time soon. Not that I'm overwhelmed by the workload (if that is so, it's only because I routinely procrastinate myself into a corner), but I'm far too stressed about final year and all that it entails (PhD applications in particular... *shudder*) to feel like investing time and energy in this forum. And there's little point in coming here if I'm not willing to put some effort into it.

Just wanted to say that I'm alive and all right, apart from too much fretting over basically everything. Meanwhile, enjoying my studies (I'm taking a whole module dedicated to evo-devo this semester. How cool is that? A shame it's almost over :() despite all that.

Now, back to work and fretting. Be good, all of you, and don't eat each other for breakfast! :wave:

*drops off the radar again*

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Hey, was just wondering how you're getting on.

If it's any comfort, my final year at St A's was also tricky in first semester, but as with my previous tough years, second semesters are usually a bit more manageable because you're at least more used to the routine and workload.

Do stop by if you can and post up some science for us :wave:

Upvote 0