Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
I honestly haven't been paying too much attention to the 2016 presidential race, but something odd has been happening over the last week or two.

I think...*sigh*...I think I want Donald Trump to win the Republican nomination.

Don't get me wrong, I disagree with him on most things(often diametrically and vocally opposed), but I also think I'm closer to agreeing with him than most of the other Republicans running; on things like the economy and healthcare(if what I vaguely remember is correct)

I mean, he's a complete ass about a lot of things...but I think I like that about him?
At least I know where he stands...and I guess it also makes him quite amusing/fun to hate. He's been growing on me.

By no means do I think he'd be a good president, but I am starting to wonder if he's the best Republican with a chance of winning the nomination.

So...err...go Trump I guess.

What's your thoughts on him at this point?

beekaye

Nov 6, 2015
canada
✟16,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ejWdy36.jpg

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
at least he knows what's broken, he knows how to organize, he's not afraid of taking on big jobs,
and he does have a track record of fixing things.
(and he doesn't want to be king, which is more than i can say for Obama.)

he's proven that he can manage to run a company, and he won't lay down and be run over by
the Beltway Bandits.
I would be more hopeful with him in the Oval Office than with the curent occupant.
If the party will get behind him and start producing results,
that will go a long way towards turning the nation around.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I honestly haven't been paying too much attention to the 2016 presidential race, but something odd has been happening over the last week or two.

I think...*sigh*...I think I want Donald Trump to win the Republican nomination.

Don't get me wrong, I disagree with him on most things(often diametrically and vocally opposed), but I also think I'm closer to agreeing with him than most of the other Republicans running; on things like the economy and healthcare(if what I vaguely remember is correct)

I mean, he's a complete ass about a lot of things...but I think I like that about him?
At least I know where he stands...and I guess it also makes him quite amusing/fun to hate. He's been growing on me.

By no means do I think he'd be a good president, but I am starting to wonder if he's the best Republican with a chance of winning the nomination.

So...err...go Trump I guess.

What's your thoughts on him at this point?
If Ben Carson cannot win - and its very unfortunate for us - if Trump got the nomination - i would vote for him.
He may be a dolt - a clumsily spoken man - but at least he doesnt do double talk to win approval.
he is raw - but he is real.

Reactions: Genersis
Upvote 0