A guide to Christia races-RD

This is a work in progress. I am generally trying to outline the races and subraces of Christia. I’m not exactly sure what I want to include, but this is my generally platform:
Name:
Lifespan:
Locations:
Description:
Culture:

Please, please, make suggestions if you have them. The goal is to provide a reference guide for the playing of these races. I WILL NEED HELP. If you can, please help me by making suggestions or directing me to information.

First: A preface of terms:

Pure-blooded: Very few beings are actually pure blooded. Blood lines have been intermingled to such degrees that very few have no trace amounts of blood from another race. Thus, it is considered that any being with no more than 1/16 impure blood is considered a pure blood. (Most races will not admit this to be the case, however.)

Impure-blooded: This is a term typically used for those that possess the blood of a sub-race and a pure-race. It is, generally, for those who possess roughly 1/4 or 1/8 impure blood. In practice, the child of a pure-race and a sub-race of the same bloodline would be deemed as impure-blooded. If that child married a pure-blood of the same race, their child would also be considered impure-blooded. If that child married a pure-blood, their child would be considered a pure-blood. So, the family would be considered impure-blood until the third generation.

Sub-race: Any race of mingled bloodline who has established its own bloodline. An example would be half-elves. Generally, it is any mixed blood that can breed with someone of identical mixed blood. The exception would be the Oriyuin, whose blood is an amalgamation of all the bloods in any ratio or form.

Half-breed: Typically the offspring of two pure-bloods, but it can be used of certain subraces whose blood is a 50/50 ratio (nix trace impurities, of course). It can be used as an offensive slur.

Now the list of affirmed races and subraces:

Human
Elf
Dwarf
Svartalfar
Theriantrope
Sprite
Dracon
Orc
Giant
Troll
Polywere
Imp

(Subraces are added as they are used in threads)
Half-elf
Nosferatu
Oriyuin
Firbolg

Humans:
Average lifespan: : 100-150 yrs.
(NOTE: A Christia year is short than an earth year)
General Locations: Eyrel, Peria, Sal Kadedin, Vareisia

Description:
Humans are much similar to earth humans. Their natural hair colors include higher spectrums, extending to green and green-blue. They are generally slightly taller than earth humans as well. They cannot use magic because of a curse from God, but they can use mana.

Culture:
Humans are generally adaptive in culture. Traditionally, they are concerned about personal freedoms, whether their own or that of others. They are generally welcoming to other cultures and races. They are quick to adapt to new technology, welcoming the changes and challenges they bring.