Belmont New York
✟277.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i need prayer for the salvation of a friend i have who seems to be getting deeper and deeper into satan's deception. I don't want her to go to hell and i don't want to see her living like she has been any longer. I've been praying to God but haven't seen much result so if you guys could pray for her I would appreciate it. her name is Brooke Spangler and I would love to see her saved. I believe in the power of prayer so please pray for her. Thank you

Reactions: Linus

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
jt_8900 said:
i need prayer for the salvation of a friend i have who seems to be getting deeper and deeper into satan's deception. I don't want her to go to hell and i don't want to see her living like she has been any longer. I've been praying to God but haven't seen much result so if you guys could pray for her I would appreciate it. her name is Brooke Spangler and I would love to see her saved. I believe in the power of prayer so please pray for her. Thank you

Lord help this person to find and seek salvation in you
And that Brooke will accept you as her Savior & Lord.
And that she will repent and ask for your forgiveness for her sins
And put her faith and trust in you
In thy name and will amen

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord,

I pray for Brooke's salvation Lord. May she have people surround her that are Christians and may her heart be softened to you Lord. Thank you for her good friend who cares for her. Please protect her from the evil one Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jt_8900

Jun 16, 2005
Belmont New York
✟277.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
answer to prayer!!! Brooke is going with my youth group to a program called Joshua Revolution. i hope God works in her there. it's a big evangelism thing. The really amazing thing about it is that she told me a while ago that she doesn't like church at all. This is great thanks for your prayers and please keep praying the God will work in her there. Thanks again!

Upvote 0

holyroller2005

Jun 30, 2004
✟452.00
Faith
Pentecostal
:wave: Praying. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer. I don't believe there's anything that God can't do and I've seen Him working in the lives of people who were once the biggest partiers around. God is a miracle working God and He can do anything. Just believe that and have full faith and no doubts whatsoever. Im praying for you and your friend. God bless!:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
jt_8900 said:
answer to prayer!!! Brooke is going with my youth group to a program called Joshua Revolution. i hope God works in her there. it's a big evangelism thing. The really amazing thing about it is that she told me a while ago that she doesn't like church at all. This is great thanks for your prayers and please keep praying the God will work in her there. Thanks again!

Lord help Brooke and that she will find salvation in you
Grant and give her peace and rest
And that she will accept you as Savior & Lord
Repenting of her sins
And trusting & putting her faith in you
In thy name and will amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.