Jun 2, 2012
✟15,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A friend of mine died of loupes on Tuesday right before his birthday, I have just left the Funeral and it was very depressing and sad and upsetting, the Priest has made the Mass encouraging saying he is now with the Lord etc, but please please please pray for his Soul, I miss him lots :(

God Bless

B

babychrist

A friend of mine died of loupes on Tuesday right before his birthday, I have just left the Funeral and it was very depressing and sad and upsetting, the Priest has made the Mass encouraging saying he is now with the Lord etc, but please please please pray for his Soul, I miss him lots :(

God Bless

I pray that he's now spending his birthday with Jesus :angel:

BC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,825.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

God Bless
I'm so sorry. Loss to death is always horrible. Even for people of faith. I'm in the middle of taking a short break from my ministry at the Nursing Home for that very reason. Please take care of yourself.

On my way to town today I saw that my friend Rita's house was being emptied out which sort of made it hit me again.

Prayers for you & your friend & all who knew & loved him. :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums