A double mastectomy at 13? How can President Biden possibly overlook that?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Layla Jane is suing doctors who “fixed” her gender dysphoria

American children whose lives were ruined by gender-affirmative medication and surgery are resorting to litigation to seek justice.

The latest case to surface in the media is a 18-year-old Californian woman known as Layla Jane, who is suing doctors at Kaiser Permanente, a huge American medical group. They gave her puberty blockers and testosterone when she was 12 and performed a radical double mastectomy when she was only 13.

“I don’t think I should have been allowed to change my sex before I could legally consent to have sex,” Layla said on Fox News. “I don’t think I’m better off for the experience, and I think transition just completely added fuel to the fire that was my pre-existing conditions.”

Layla was a severely troubled 11-year-old when she self-diagnosed herself as suffering from gender dysphoria. Her mother took her to doctors who recommended testosterone and a mastectomy after just two face-to-face consultations lasting 30 and 75 minutes.

The lawsuit alleges that the doctors presented Layla’s parents with the false dilemma: “would they rather have a live son, or a dead daughter?”

“These are decisions I will have to live with for the rest of my life,” Layla said in a statement. “I’m ready to join the growing group of detransitioners so that no other child has to go through the torment I went through at the hands of doctors I should have been able to trust.”

Continued below.