Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The statement ... "The first help meet was feminine to the revealing of our nakedness, the second one is masculine to the covering of it again ... a pattern."

The enquiry ... This is intriguing; do elaborate as it seems to require more development, especially since u speak/write so figuratively/metaphorically.

Some ground work ...

I see everything in patterns and picture forms that relate to the creative days and the division of them as being pictures of the process found in the whole of scripture of the one purpose that God is in his creation. In this I find (but not because I found it) that God has in all things not left a path back to the one who has come to the understanding that to see and hear is as something given which is found in the overcoming of the first image.

One such pattern is seen in the revealing of our nakedness which is sown in Genesis as leaves of a fig tree that becomes a belt of reasoning whereby we gird up the loins of our mind bringing by our own reasoning division (between us and God, heaven and earth, light and darkness etc.), or in another facet of the same truth, time which becomes by an image/truth/husband/god without that by our soul brings us into bondage to a lie, or beast of a field which is not out of order (which the elder and younger), first the natural/Ismael/Esau/the man who tills the ground/etc, then the spiritual, which ties in with every other two starting with the heaven and the earth) comes into), but of the purpose of God, just as it was for Nebuchadnezzar, or for Adam/Noah/David/Saul/you/me. The dream that God gave him became a snare (or the revealing of his nakedness, or the word tired him, in picture became a serpent to him, as Dan was to Israel, and why Jesus chose Judas (this is everywhere) to him until seven times were passed over him which I won’t go into any length speaking about at the moment as concerning the two forties that are one picture that relates to this and ultimately becomes the definition of God’s garden or soul in relationship to our soul individually and collectively us, and our husband/bridegroom/Father/son/identity/etc.

My posts are typically long an excessive and to those who will not pick up their cross as a feast they keep, or the spiritually lazy, its vain babel, or not worth the time, which is the deep sleep God is waking us out of by the revealing of his son in us, as us, for all those who are taught of the Father come to him. But as I said, it is not out of order being that in truth, there is no place God is not.

To be continued … if you wish or care to fellowship over these things, which I only laid a little bit down about. I find it largely depends on how much one is willing to let the Word of God define them at the moment, or how child like we become. For me, I have long since agreed with my adversary which was none of my doing.

Last edited:

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The statement ... "The first help meet was feminine to the revealing of our nakedness, the second one is masculine to the covering of it again ... a pattern."

The enquiry ... This is intriguing; do elaborate as it seems to require more development, especially since u speak/write so figuratively/metaphorically.

Some ground work ...

I see everything in patterns and picture forms that relate to the creative days and the division of them as being pictures of the process found in the whole of scripture of the one purpose that God is in his creation. In this I find (but not because I found it) that God has in all things not left a path back to the one who has come to the understanding that to see and hear is as something given which is found in the overcoming of the first image.

One such pattern is seen in the revealing of our nakedness which is sown in Genesis as leaves of a fig tree that becomes a belt of reasoning whereby we gird up the loins of our mind bringing by our own reasoning division (between us and God, heaven and earth, light and darkness etc.), or in another facet of the same truth, time which becomes by an image/truth/husband/god without that by our soul brings us into bondage to a lie, or beast of a field which is not out of order (which the elder and younger), first the natural/Ismael/Esau/the man who tills the ground/etc, then the spiritual, which ties in with every other two starting with the heaven and the earth) comes into), but of the purpose of God, just as it was for Nebuchadnezzar, or for Adam/Noah/David/Saul/you/me. The dream that God gave him became a snare (or the revealing of his nakedness, or the word tired him, in picture became a serpent to him, as Dan was to Israel, and why Jesus chose Judas (this is everywhere) to him until seven times were passed over him which I won’t go into any length speaking about at the moment as concerning the two forties that are one picture that relates to this and ultimately becomes the definition of God’s garden or soul in relationship to our soul individually and collectively us, and our husband/bridegroom/Father/son/identity/etc.

My posts are typically long an excessive and to those who will not pick up their cross as a feast they keep, or the spiritually lazy, its vain babel, or not worth the time, which is the deep sleep God is waking us out of by the revealing of his son in us, as us, for all those who are taught of the Father come to him. But as I said, it is not out of order being that in truth, there is no place God is not.

To be continued … if you wish or care to fellowship over these things, which I only laid a little bit down about. I find it largely depends on how much one is willing to let the Word of God define them at the moment, or how child like we become. For me, I have long since agreed with my adversary which was none of my doing.

I will reread, pray, & respond per H>S> permission. Will say, it reads complex & deep in relation what H>S> can show one, vs. what demons/devil/etc - "pick yer adjective" can "snow" us with if we aren't careful.
The man in HimiH is quick to speak, but H>S> controls his soul & says "pray first always." Thanks for taking the time & yer invite as well. I feel confident H>S> will lead/teach & release me to respond or......will speak thru me as ABBA comes first in all things; but must wait for "green light."

Yeshua's shalom Aleichem.

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The statement ... "The first help meet was feminine to the revealing of our nakedness, the second one is masculine to the covering of it again ... a pattern."<----are u differentiating between the woman & H>S> or stating something else with these "two helpmeets"??

Some ground work ...

I see everything in patterns and picture forms that relate to the creative days and the division of them as being pictures of the process found in the whole of scripture of the one purpose that God is in his creation. In this I find (but not because I found it) that God has in all things not left a path back to the one (???)who has come to the understanding that to see and hear is as something given which is found in the overcoming of the first image. <---Can u think of another/better illustration than what follows below? Pardon me for asking as its not clear.

One such pattern is seen in the revealing of our nakedness which is sown in Genesis as leaves of a fig tree that becomes a belt of reasoning whereby we gird up the loins of our mind bringing by our own reasoning division (between us and God, heaven and earth, light and darkness etc.), or in another facet of the same truth, time which becomes by an image/truth/husband/god without that by our soul brings us into bondage to a lie, or beast of a field which is not out of order (which the elder and younger), first the natural/Ismael/Esau/the man who tills the ground/etc, then the spiritual, which ties in with every other two starting with the heaven and the earth) comes into), but of the purpose of God, just as it was for Nebuchadnezzar, or for Adam/Noah/David/Saul/you/me. The dream that God gave him became a snare (or the revealing of his nakedness, or the word tired him, in picture became a serpent to him, as Dan was to Israel, and why Jesus chose Judas (this is everywhere) to him until seven times were passed over him which I won&#8217;t go into any length speaking about at the moment as concerning the two forties that are one picture that relates to this and ultimately becomes the definition of God&#8217;s garden or soul in relationship to our soul individually and collectively us, and our husband/bridegroom/Father/son/identity/etc.

To be continued &#8230; if you wish or care to fellowship over these things, which I only laid a little bit down about. I find it largely depends on how much one is willing to let the Word of God define them at the moment, or how child like we become. For me, I have long since agreed with my adversary which was none of my doing.
<---your adversary being whom? Jesus? satan? ABBA? ??? (HimiH doesn't want to presume anything here)

In the beginning (Genesis 1 & 2, two versions/divisions of the same story? & if so, why so?).....in re: to the tree of knowledge (T.o.K) & the tree of life (ToL), how do u see them explained differently than say, an orthodox view/explanation?
What do u see "Eve" (Hawwah, Havah, chawah...., et al) doing with ha satan & what do u think that "fruit" was? (at the T.o.K)

Rather still HimiH should ask "not what do u think but, what have u been SHOWN & by whom (denominational or experiential influences, etc.,)???"(re: these "insights" u raise and other things/issues/topics/revelations)

Let us begin here, with Genesis....if u will.
T.O.K. & T.O.L. Trees, fig leaves, etc. (beasts of the field can wait, for the moment) What do u make of these?

:pray:

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
<---your adversary being whom? Jesus? satan? ABBA? ??? (HimiH doesn't want to presume anything here)

In the beginning (Genesis 1 & 2, two versions/divisions of the same story? & if so, why so?).....in re: to the tree of knowledge (T.o.K) & the tree of life (ToL), how do u see them explained differently than say, an orthodox view/explanation?
What do u see "Eve" (Hawwah, Havah, chawah...., et al) doing with ha satan & what do u think that "fruit" was? (at the T.o.K)

Rather still HimiH should ask "not what do u think but, what have u been SHOWN & by whom (denominational or experiential influences, etc.,)???"(re: these "insights" u raise and other things/issues/topics/revelations)

Let us begin here, with Genesis....if u will.
T.O.K. & T.O.L. Trees, fig leaves, etc. (beasts of the field can wait, for the moment) What do u make of these?

:pray:

The adversary is the image of our own making. God has never been our adversary. And with the lie that never was out of our way …

My theology, as one would want by their own soul to name (Adam’s everything), is constantly becoming new, my theology being the kingdom of God.

There are different forms (for a lack of a better word) that God speaks to us in, and these are endless as they are each themselves endless in their opening to us when we choose to only eat of that which grows of itself (in Bible vernacular, happens to be the only thing I have studied, which I have found in some respects to have been a total waste of time, all the Father had always having been mine). If we seek him we find him, and he’s not north of Pluto even though he encompasses all things. Inner space is much larger than outer space …

Everything is perception. When God relates to us, he speaks in the form that we are, if that makes sense. This pattern of three (and other things such as this) is in everything, and always finds its definition in our perception of what truth is which leads us back to One.

God, our father, who is not measurable speaks to us in a form that is measured, but it is given in this manner to bring us to an end of the measured perception of our own reasoning, that is gendered by the image that is without.
Things of trees, leaves, figs, thoughts children, words…. are all relative. We are the trees of God’s garden, and we as a tree of this garden freely eat of all the trees of God’s garden, if we keep the commandment (Passover/cross) not to eat of our own which is a picture of the labor to eat of the words of the same, but is also God’s thoughts in relationship to our thoughts who by the image of a serpent which is what the commandment became to them having eating before ever reaching out to touch it which was of the order of God, and found in the patterns of not only the Bible but embed in the very creation itself in the form of seed time and harvest.

It’s very important to understand the creative week as the culmination of the rest of God which is his son, and whom each of us is, and as Jesus said cannot be broken. But it is the first week, and so follows the path or pattern of first the natural which you see in the beginning as heaven and earth, but the earth being without form. This is the masculine form, but everything appears to us in relationship to where we are seeing at in the moment, such as the earth laboring (mist coming up from the ground) to bring forth the man, and the wording used to depict the forming of this earthen vessel as something made with hands.

The God at the beginning of the Bible is not our Father, but our perception of our Father. When we read the word, this is what our soul makes it into … an image.

I wrote this to someone the other day … I’m amazed at the capacity of our soul to deceive us. While we are being wowed our soul is busy building idols out of what we were wowed by.

We must always remember that the revelation of today (if held onto) becomes the serpent of tomorrow.

It is in the confines of how our soul deceives us, or where we build idols out of the revealed truth, in this our journey in ends until we are purged of these things that become obstacles or serpents in our path.

… when they wrote back, their perception of what I wrote was not where I was seeing it at in the moment. This is the same with the law of Moses, or the tabernacle of Moses, or Solomon’s temple, or when Lot looked at the promise land, or the woman the tree, or David the woman on the roof, or Jacob and the birthright (stolen bread), or Nebuchadnezzar’s dream from God, it was their perception of God and it became a serpent to those who would follow after them, if that makes sense. This is what the whole of the Bible is teaching. If you don’t see yourself in scripture you don’t see him, and are not where he is, but are still in pursuit to be accepted which becomes the mentality of bondage to the soul as a labor to bring forth of that which he can only give.

God is bringing everything back into the one word that is God which will be the all in all.

The Garden that was planted in Eden (Pleasure) is not so much about a man and a woman as it relates to something we see, but the image(man/masculine/spirit/life/truth/self/well/stream/etc.) our soul (woman/feminine/soul/city/mountain/tower/land/field/etc. (the feminine coming in the form of three (which speaks together with all the other forms ths appears in of the one truth that is God) feasts one is called up to Jerusalem to keep as perceptions of the truth and who we are born of and whom gives us our identity in the truth that it is him we came out of) bases the truth on, whether this be something outside of us unto a bondage or a wandering after but never to attain, or to one based on within that has no measurement, which is passed our souls ability through our five senses to find or keep, and is common to every one ever born.

I write this and immediately it (by our soul and the image it becomes to it) becomes measured, the garden, and Eden, and the one who plants it with its trees, and a river that is parted by this garden, etc., become locked into something that is less than one glory by which we are able to see the all things that the Father has that is ours, and has been from the beginning, bar none.

Once we learn how to enter into where there is only one (which path can be found in the first commandment, as it can in the last invitation to drink) then he populates our soul with the truth of himself whom we become the reflection of, just as our soul becomes the reflection of our spirit, or Christ, or Life in us, which plays out in the whole of humanity as it does in every individual.
To enter in though, requires us to forsake everything we thought was the truth even up to the present. Though God does not change we are, as a living soul, drawn into the image (which becomes in our soul a kingdom whose increase has no end or a mountain (feminine) that fills our earth, each of us as a foundation in us having a stone cut out without hands), of who he is, and we are the reflection of this truth of God that is in our innermost being, or what the holy place of the tabernacle of Moses symbolized, which is all inclusive, and of the three feasts one is called up to Jerusalem to keep as the pattern of the path of entering into this truth of self.

This depicts the salvation of the Jews Jesus referred to, but didn’t stop at, himself understanding that he was the Truth, and was the Word that he spoke of as not being in them.

He had said to them, how can you believe this Word (?) when you receive honor from one another and not only the honor that comes from God, which is this Word in us. The honor that comes from without is the same as the judgment that comes from without, it is not true. How can you believe that you are equal with God if you don’t only receive the honor that comes from God, which is not a servant, but a son, only a son abides in the house forever.

We still have no clue of who we are because we still don't believe God is actually our Father.

John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father ...

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
u never answered HimiH's question as to what your denominational background was/is.
(or did HimiH "miss it?")

None.

My garden is enclosed, my name written past finding out (in to which I am entering into forever as an inheritance that is every sons), my river does not leave the garden, being that like the name it is enclosed.

I love the Bible, but the Bible does not rule over me, only a son abides in the house forever, which is a present truth to walk in, and is as much apart of the revealing of the son as it is the final manifestation of it as having always been, being that this is the kingdom of God.

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To be continued &#8230; if you wish or care to fellowship over these things, which I only laid a little bit down about. I find it largely depends on how much one is willing to let the Word of God define them at the moment, or how child like we become. For me, I have long since agreed with my adversary which was none of my doing. ----(you) x141.

The word which u aforementioned is both logos and rhema. On the "personal journey" u and others "embark on" with God, methinks u'd find Rhema to be quite revealing, powerful, as well as alive/pertinent/personal to you. (moreso than logos that is....)

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is hard to put the things our father speaks (by fellowship) into words, who speaks in a manner that is whole, where those who would listen to what God has said through one who stands between them and their father (as a source), only serves to be line upon line.

I would love to go in as far as you are willing to go ...

For me it is the only thing that has any substance ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I go no more out of this state that is found in the moment. I have become as pillar in the hosue that is God, which words can no longer express, it is to walk/worship in spirit, and in truth, being relative as a son accepted, or a son who is in the bosom of his Father, it is the narrative/river of life that flows out of the midst of me, and flows into the garden that is my soul.

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
To the OP of this thread as one who is as the purple flower to the grey walls of which there is no self-serving grievance:

The Spirit of the One Who is All, is infusing the mind with sacred mildness and permeating the body with a consciousness that is the Word in all truth as the truth is in one who has been kept in the silence of wisdom. To understand is a great release from the vanity of the rubber monkey dishwasher. This is hard to comprehend but only the spiritually wet slippers may jump the yellow bitter noise. Try to know if you can. My depth is beyond the ken of sonic falsities. Be wise and understand. Noople bog slather.

Selah.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Note also that in Genesis 2:18, God said: "I will make him an help, meet (meaning suited) for him" (KJV), since God knew it was not good that man should dwell alone ---the translators should have used a comma after "help", as many Bible teachers have noted.

Marriage is important and is ordained of God. Together mankind can do well as they trust God, keep His Word; and married couples should walk together in a godly way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0