✟1,339,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of Such a Kind

It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and immorality of such a kind as does not exist even among the Gentiles, that someone has his father’s wife. You have become arrogant and have not mourned instead, so that the one who had done this deed would be removed from your midst. 1 Co. 5:1-2 NASB

If you keep up with what is going on in the news, even if you don’t buy into everything that they propagate, you have probably not missed the ongoing saga of the sex and spousal abuse allegations or accusations against prominent men in our society and within our government, and with regard to all the women who have stepped forward to say that these types of things have happened to them, too.

Many of these are “He said, she said” situations, where there might be little to no corroborating evidence to absolutely declare one guilty as charged and the other as completely truthful. So, it is not always easy to make a judgment one way or another, in such cases. If the accused acknowledges guilt, then it serves as verification for the accuser. But, the accused often deny culpability, often times because they are self-deceived or because they don’t want to admit guilt for various reasons, one of which is they want to continue in their sinful lifestyles, and so they lie their way around them. Yet, in some (or many) cases, the accused are falsely accused of wrongdoing.

And, this is not just confined to the world and to the government, but this exists within the church, too, and at alarming rates, too. But, much of it is still being kept under the covers, so to speak, so that we only have a small glimpse of how huge of a problem this really is in our society, within the government, and also within the church. And yet, our nation, the USA, and much of the church within our nation are proud of their heritage, their leaders, and their teachings, musings, traditions, culture and their society.

Adultery and Abuse

Yet, the Lord Jesus is leading me today to talk about a different type of scandal going on within our nation, and within the church. This is about adultery, and it is about abuse, too, but on a spiritual level, not a physical level. For, the church is the bride of Christ, and he is our husband. So, as his bride we are to be faithful to him, pure in our devotion, set apart from “other lovers,” and set apart unto him as our only Lord and master.

And yet, much of today’s church has partnered with the government, and they have united with the world, both of which are in direct opposition to God’s command that we come out from the world and that we are separate, and that we not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers.

Much of today’s church and their leaders have also turned their backs to God, i.e. they are ignoring him, disregarding his words, and they have actually established themselves in opposition to him, to his word, and to his servants and witnesses, too, by teaching a false grace gospel that is in direct opposition to the teachings of Christ and that of his NT apostles.

Jesus Christ is not the authority over their heads to which they submit themselves, but they submit themselves, instead, to evil, wickedness, lies, deception, sexual immorality, and corruption, etc. These are the fruit (the outgrowth) of their minds, which are given over to impurity. And, this has been going on for a long time. And, the church, or a large part of it, is still engaged in the process of doing what is evil in God’s sight, and excusing it away under the guise that God’s grace allows for such betrayal as this.

He said, she said

So, this comes down to another “He said, she said” situation, only on a different level than the other one. The “He” in this case is God, and the “She” is this large part of the church which is ignoring him and his Word and which is following after evil and the world, instead.

He, God, is saying that, if we want to be saved from our sins and have the hope of eternal life with God, we need to turn from (repent of) our sins and we need to turn to follow (obey) Jesus Christ with our lives. He says, if we want to come after him, that we must deny self, take up our cross daily and follow (obey) him. He says if we hold on to our old lives (of living for sin and self) that we will lose them for eternity, but if we lose our lives (die with him to sin), for his sake, we will gain eternal life with him.

He also says that Jesus died that we might die to sin and live to righteousness, not just so we can escape the penalty of sin and have the hope of eternal life with God. He said that we were taught in Jesus Christ to put off our old flesh with its deceitful desires, to be renewed in our minds, and to put on our new lives in Christ Jesus, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. And, he said that we must now walk according to the Spirit and no longer according to the flesh, for if we walk according to the flesh, we will die in our sins, not have eternal life with God.

She, i.e. this portion of the church given over to the flesh, which is teaching this false grace gospel, says that repentance and obedience to Christ are not required for salvation and for eternal life with God. She says that all you have to do is just acknowledge who Jesus is or what he did for you in dying on the cross for your sins and then accept his forgiveness for your sins and then you are now a child of God and heaven is guaranteed you no matter how you live from this moment forward. But, this is in direct opposition to what Jesus taught and his NT apostles taught.

John said that if we claim to have fellowship with God, but we walk in darkness (in sin) that we are liars, who do not live by the truth. And, Paul said that if we make sin our practice, that we do not have eternal life with God, but a fearful expectation of judgment and of fire. All throughout the NT we are taught that genuine believing faith is yielded to Christ, obedient, submissive, repentant, enduring, persistent, and continuous.

This is not saying we will never sin, or that we cannot backslide, for a time, but it is saying that genuine faith in Jesus Christ, that results in eternal life with God, walks (in lifestyle) according to the Spirit and not according to the flesh, and that it endures to the end.

A New Arrangement

For I, on my part, though absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged him who has so committed this, as though I were present. In the name of our Lord Jesus, when you are assembled, and I with you in spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus, I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 1 Co. 5:3-5 NASB

I believe what the Lord is showing me today is that he wants to bring his bride, his church, back to his original and only plan for his bride, which was that she walk in holiness and righteousness, set apart from the world and set apart to Him as her only Lord and master. And, so he is going to hand his adulterous and rebellious church over to Satan for the destruction of her flesh, so that her spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus (See: Rev. 2, Rev. 3, & Rev. 13).

The US government, which is not our real government, has been operating for many years under the authority of a shadow government of the elite, wealthy, and powerful of the world, which is the de facto government of the USA. They have been going throughout the world for some time now killing, raping, pillaging, destroying lands, confiscating natural resources, and taking over other governments and persecuting and killing Christians.

From the very beginnings of our nation it was in the plan that our country would be operative in bringing about this rise of the beast and the forming of a New World Order, which is a one-world totalitarian government and one-world religion. I believe the USA served this beast as the harlot who rides the beast, which includes the state church here in the USA, i.e. the church in partnership with this antichrist government working for the beast. But, soon our nation must be brought down, too, so that only one super power exists and that is this New World Order, which is a one-world dictatorship.

Under the rule of this beast One World Order the church in the USA, too, is going to undergo serious persecution. But, this will be what will divide the sheep from the goats, i.e. the true followers of Christ from those who are followers of the flesh, and wish to remain so. Everyone will have to make the choice to follow Jesus Christ or the beast. There will no longer be any middle ground. Jesus wants a people for himself exclusively for him. No more lies, no more adulteries, no more “other lovers.” He wants to revive his church and bring her back to himself as her only husband (lover).

I certainly don’t know the timing of all of this. Only God does. But, I know it is coming, because the Bible says it is. During this time the bride will make herself ready for her groom, for when he comes to get her, and the gospel will go forth throughout the world, and many will be saved from their sins. This was in God’s plans even before he created the world, to bring us all into conformity to his will and to make us a people ready for our Lord’s return.

Before the Throne of God Above
Charitie L. Bancroft

Before the throne of God above
I have a strong, a perfect plea,
A great High Priest whose name is “Love,”
Who ever lives and pleads for me.

My name is graven on His hands,
My name is written on His heart,
I know that while in heav’n He stands,
No tongue can bed me thence depart.

When Satan tempts me to despair,
And tells me of the guilt within,
Upward I look and see Him there
Who made an end to all my sin.

Because the sinless Savior died
My sinful soul is counted free,
For God, the Just is satisfied
To look on Him and pardon me.

Behold Him there! The risen Lamb,
My perfect, spotless Righteousness,
The great unchangeable I AM,
The King of glory and of grace!

One with Himself I cannot die,
My soul is purchased with His blood,
My life is hid with Christ on high,
With Christ, My Savior and my God.

Sunday, February 11, 2018, 7:41 a.m. - Thank you, Jesus, for this teaching from your word.