Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone, if you are led, please keep myself and my loved ones in your prayers, regarding a few things:

My Father's and My Own Health

Recently, my dad ended up getting sick, which developed into Bronchitis. This morning, I noticed I had similar symptoms myself. Please pray for this sickness to depart from my family and I.

Pet's Skin Condition

I also just noticed a large skin ulcer on my pet, which is like a large, open wound. I think she may have had others in the past which healed some time after, but I'm still really concerned. Please pray for that condition to heal completely, and for the prevention of infection.

Business

I've been working on starting a business in game development. I'm hoping the Lord will bless it, provide guidance (especially on how I can use it to bring Him glory) and to provide help in His timing.

Companion

This request is slightly more personal, but please pray for God to bring the special someone He has for me into my life, and to reveal her with absolute certainty. This is the greatest desire of my heart, yet also seemingly the most elusive.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey everyone, if you are led, please keep myself and my loved ones in your prayers, regarding a few things:

My dad's and my own well-being

My dad has developed bronchitis and hasn't been feeling well lately. I've also been dealing with anxiety lately (not sure where it's coming from) which is affecting my sleep, and in general have just been feeling distant from God. Please pray for myself and my dad, for that sickness to depart and for him to be restored to perfect health.

Business Partner
I've been working towards my own business in game development. Although my pursuits in the past to find a business partner have been to no avail. I do believe God has prevented things from working out with other potential partners in the past, since they didn't love nor fear Him. I'm sure God would want someone on board who would be willing to serve Him together. Please pray for the Lord to bring help in His perfect timing, who would have a heart to serve and glorify Him together through our content.

Companion
This request is more personal, but I also ask for prayer that God will finally bring the right person He has for me into my life, that He will reveal her to me with absolute certainty, and provide guidance in the midst of the situation. It's been a long wait, and I've often been frustrated and discouraged that it might not His will at all. I don't have the grace to be alone and don't understand the delay. But, I do hope the wait will end soon.

:heart: Praying, Anthony (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Melody Suttles

SingPeace
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2018
Atlanta
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

My dad's and my own well-being

My dad has developed bronchitis and hasn't been feeling well lately. I've also been dealing with anxiety lately (not sure where it's coming from) which is affecting my sleep, and in general have just been feeling distant from God. Please pray for myself and my dad, for that sickness to depart and for him to be restored to perfect health.

Business Partner
I've been working towards my own business in game development. Although my pursuits in the past to find a business partner have been to no avail. I do believe God has prevented things from working out with other potential partners in the past, since they didn't love nor fear Him. I'm sure God would want someone on board who would be willing to serve Him together. Please pray for the Lord to bring help in His perfect timing, who would have a heart to serve and glorify Him together through our content.

Companion
This request is more personal, but I also ask for prayer that God will finally bring the right person He has for me into my life, that He will reveal her to me with absolute certainty, and provide guidance in the midst of the situation. It's been a long wait, and I've often been frustrated and discouraged that it might not be His will at all. I don't have the grace to be alone and don't understand the delay. But, I do hope the wait will end soon.

Hi Anthony, I'm SingPeace (Melody), and I do feel led to pray for you, your dad, your future business partner, and your future wife.

What you say about anxiety is like a red flag to me. I would pray for discernment and I suggest that you learn about the spirit of fear -- I say this because you say "not sure where it's coming from" --
"I've also been dealing with anxiety lately (not sure where it's coming from) which is affecting my sleep, and in general have just been feeling distant from God."

I have prayed for a number of people lately who have almost exactly the same claims as yours.-that there is no apparent reason for the anxiety makes me guess that you may be dealing with a form of the spirit of fear. It is strategic and intended to sabotage your future by pulling you into fear and anxiety. You have a battle to fight - but if you get on top of it now - with the authority given you by your Father - you will be a wise man.

Anxiety is a squirmy, restless dragon. Most of us have felt this scaly monster making its den inside of us at some point, settling somewhere between our racing heart and our wrenched gut. God’s Word is our weapon, and prayer is our strategy. Paul instructs us to fight anxiety — to pray — with thanksgiving ---
6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. (Philippians 4:6).

“God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7, NKJV).

Anxiety does not come from God. Sometimes this “spirit of fear” overcomes us, and to overcome it we need to trust in and love God more completely.

Anthony, this 'distance from God' feeling is meant to discourage you from seeking God so that you might be afflicted - put on your armor in Ephesians 6. You must PURSUE - PURSUE - and PURSUE the Lord -- He knows you are there and He will always let you find him. The pursuit is necessary for us to grow in strength, spiritual stamina, and faith.

RESIST anxiety every time you realize it is there. Pursue and keep your mind and heart on the wonderful blessing of God. The spirit of anxiety and fear will flee! It is guaranteed in the Word.

7 So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts,
(James 4)

. . . that we would not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs.
(2 Corinthians 2:11)

Father God, I pray that bronchitis has run its course and is gone in Jesus' name. I pray that if this sudden onset of anxiety is a spirit sent to torment, that You apprehend it and force it to leave your son alone. Lord, increase Anthony's ability to hear and discern your voice in his spirit. Help Anthony to stay aware of the enemy's schemes of sabotaging his future.

Lord, please send Anthony a business partner who will be a blessing to Anthony and who is honest, committed, and a believer in Christ.

Father, Anthony's third request is where my faith has power. You operated miraculously in my life when I asked that You choose a husband for me. You worked a miracle for me. Therefore, I am excited to pray this prayer. Do in Anthony's life what you did in mine and give Anthony a wife who is an extraordinary person. I sense in my spirit Lord that the intentions of Anthony's heart are honest and good. Give him the desires of his heart in Jesus' name.

Lord, please guide Anthony in his decisions concerning business, money, dating, and above all - his desire to seek your face and know you better; to grow in knowledge and understanding of your Word; to recognize that anxiety is a spiritual attack. Give Anthony an abundance of wisdom as he is a son of the King - a royal priesthood with authority over the enemy. Lord let Anthony grow in faith, integrity, mercy, patience, love and friendship - give him a future packed with blessings! In Jesus' wonderful name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
RESIST anxiety every time you realize it is there. Pursue and keep your mind and heart on the wonderful blessing of God. The spirit of anxiety and fear will flee! It is guaranteed in the Word.
Thank you, this actually brings to mind and confirms something God revealed to me awhile back, regarding keeping my eyes on Him. :)

And thank you everyone else for the help and prayers, I greatly appreciate it.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I updated the original post. This morning I noticed a large skin ulcer on my cat (who I've had for a very long time). I'm really concerned, although I do believe she's had others in the past which healed by themselves. I also feel like I'm coming down with an illness, which I may have gotten from my dad or nephew - who visited recently. Seems like a lot is hitting all at once lately.

Thank you again for all the prayers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

My Father's and My Own Health

Recently, my dad ended up getting sick, which developed into Bronchitis. This morning, I noticed I had similar symptoms myself. Please pray for this sickness to depart from my family and I.

Pet's Skin Condition

This morning, I also noticed a large skin ulcer on my pet, which is like a large, open wound. I think she may have had others in the past which healed some time after, but I'm still really concerned. Please pray for that condition to heal completely and go away, and for the prevention of infection.

Business

I've been working on starting a business in game development. I'm hoping the Lord will bless it, provide guidance (especially on how I can use it to bring Him glory) and to provide help in His timing.

Companion

This request is slightly more personal, but please pray for God to bring the special someone He has for me into my life, and to reveal her with absolute certainty. This is the greatest desire of my heart, yet also seemingly the most elusive.

:) I'm praying for all of these things for you my friend

Upvote 0