I am one of you,
But most of you don't recognize me as one of you,
I bite, but it makes you whole,
I lie, but it strengthens you,

I hope to be a beautiful snake one day,
A snake with a golden nimbus,
A snake loved and cherished among the brethren,

But for now,
Please donate some money for this vessel (I need some snake food and the vessel needs some "I am functioning well in this society" 'food' [his phone needs to be fixed]),

Here's the link:
www.youcaring.com/somewhereoutthere

Vessel speaking now:
Also I would be very happy for prayers. As in Romans 9 it is written:
“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
My hope is in the mercy of our Lord for without it I am a lost cause. I need to get back to the goodness of our Lord somehow... I hope to be turned into a vessel of honor and mercy one day... I am a little sick of this madness, I want to be healed.
Also as silly as it would sound, I am broken because of a situation with a girl. I need mercy and a way forward there... My brain is so damaged...
I need to be fixed. I am broken beyond my own understanding. (Fortunately I am better than I have been, "so it seems"...)
Please pray so that the Lord would help. I need help. I am sick (I blame the snake [not really]; also the Lord [as David writes in Psalm 139 verse 16: in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.], but I still hope in His goodness and goodwill for me in this life and the life eternal...)

Snake:
He is mine,
You won't get him back,
The Lord decided to let me play with him for 'a few years', so it seems.
Let's have fun:
Matthew 5:42 "Give to the one who asks you [..]".
Your turn, saints! I want to see the moves!

Vessel:
Please, have mercy upon me.

Jul 16, 2017
City of Esau
✟8,902.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Divorced
I am tired and I feel lonely. Why is no one speaking to me? Let's have a chat. I can be both crazy and normal! We can talk about many topics! Please Lord, have mercy upon this thread!

dzeltena_roze.jpg

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Vessel: Welcome to CF. I'll pray for you. What is your name? You are in Israel? Or France? Find your way to an Orthodox church. Talk to the priest there.

Christianity in Israel - Wikipedia

Luke 11:9-13

9 “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

11 “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

Start asking, start seeking, start knocking. You are 'a little sick of this madness'. It can end and you can be delivered from it. But, you are going to have to let Christ break the neck of the snake.

Upvote 0
Jul 16, 2017
City of Esau
✟8,902.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you for you reply, Petros! It made me calmer and even a little happy! I think I really like the Orthodox church. I hope I can get to know more about it in my lifetime. :)

My name is Mystery Unicorn 86 ("for there is a golden ratio"). My spirit comes from the Lord as for all of us, but my flesh is from the dust.

The soul is my mystery! Time is my prison. Love is my pain. Madness tends to be my refuge. Peace and His Throne - these could be [one of my main] my goals.

Talking to a priest sounds like a good idea! I hope I find my way there!

Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am tired and I feel lonely. Why is no one speaking to me? Let's have a chat. I can be both crazy and normal! We can talk about many topics! Please Lord, have mercy upon this thread!

Loneliness is solved by helping others.
Start with that.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,254.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I don't know, but wow, this is the best poll I've seen all day. I don't know how to answer though, because to me you combine the finest attributes of both Hasselhoff and Scooby Doo.

Upvote 0