✟20,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shalom!

I am Runako and I am a Christian Game designer.

I am currently working on a Bible-inspired video game that focuses on Sharing the Gospel and discipleship. This is our logo so far, what do you think?

unknown-6.png

dóxatotheó

Orthodox Church Familia
May 12, 2021
South Carolina
✟17,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Shalom!

I am currently working on a Bible-inspired video game that focuses on Sharing the Gospel and discipleship. This is our logo so far, what do you think?

View attachment 307899
jeez LOUIS!!!!!!! NICE

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Shalom!

View attachment 307899
Welcome to CF! Thankful you are here. That sounds NEAT. Is it RPG kind of where you make different choices? I love those sort of games. Though I've given them up for the most part. I only really liked Skyrim and Fallout 3. I just get convicted playing them because I did play all the story lines in the past. There needs to be more games like this. Thank you!

Upvote 0

dóxatotheó

Orthodox Church Familia
May 12, 2021
South Carolina
✟17,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to CF! Thankful you are here. That sounds NEAT. Is it RPG kind of where you make different choices? I love those sort of games. Though I've given them up for the most part. I only really liked Skyrim and Fallout 3. I just get convicted playing them because I did play all the story lines in the past. There needs to be more games like this. Thank you!
Exactly what interested me aswell

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Kenzin

Jan 6, 2021
Conway
✟11,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Wow I am a game designer as well.. But I create Table top games.. So far I have made a Card Game, a Board Game (Of which I have no title yet.) and a Christian Roleplaying Game. The RPG I'm Calling "Redemption" The Board game has you playing a Prophet in the Mediterranean and God send you out to preach the word of God. You need to travel to destinations and avoid "The Authorities" First one to make it to Rome wins the game.. The RPG is a Table top rpg where you play Angels and You Battle Demons and Protect Churches and or individual people. Bless those who need help and Defend those are weak. This is still in development stage.. I need to study all I can about Angels to make this true to the knowledge of Angels. The Card Game needs to be Tweaked but it's playable.. I got some new idea's to flesh out with it. The PDF is the Cover to my RPG. I couldnt figure out how to make the Libre file into a jpeg file.. So PDF was the next best thing.

Attachments

• Redemption Front Cover.pdf
    254.5 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shalom!

View attachment 307899
That looks pretty cool, Runako. Neat! Glad to have you on here!

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0
Nov 1, 2021
Boise
✟15,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Single
Shalom!

View attachment 307899

First of all, I LOVE the logo, I myself have a godly project I’m working on, but part of my project involves helping other people with their projects. Therefore, in whatever way I can be of service I’d love to help. :)

P.S. I’m new to Christian Forums myself and I can’t find my way around, like for example I don’t know how to create a thread of my own. Any help with this?

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First of all, I LOVE the logo, I myself have a godly project I’m working on, but part of my project involves helping other people with their projects. Therefore, in whatever way I can be of service I’d love to help. :)

P.S. I’m new to Christian Forums myself and I can’t find my way around, like for example I don’t know how to create a thread of my own. Any help with this?
Welcome to the forums!

As a "Oneness" faith you will have limited access, but you can create a thread in this forum (Introduce Yourself). Simply click the red "Post New Thread" button towards the top of the page.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thatgirloncfforums

Sep 28, 2021
Nowhere
✟40,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes! Thank you for coming into my life. I have been waiting so long for decent Christian games. Keep me updated. You are free to post on my wall.
Shalom!

View attachment 307899

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Shalom!

View attachment 307899
Hi Runako - welcome to CF. Hope you enjoy it here!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums