Kampen
✟18,148.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
O beloved, bless thee all; i come forth here to join up with thee today. I come not to speak of things that are unknown, or to unveil things of which thou dost not hath faith in. Nay, I come here again as an equal beside all of mankind in love, for this message is one not of love, but of war; spiritual war. Indeed, may blessings be bestowed upon thee. Beloved children of light and love, these days i noticed that people live just in the body. Thus i thought i was odd, different; for as far as i know, i was tripartite. Listen well, abide not elsewhere than in freedom. Abide not in the mode of passion, ignorance or pride. We all desire to be gifted, it is an great honor if thou art gifted; but not everyone can handle the truth,Beloved, live well and peace be upon thee.

Reactions: Douger

TheDaniël

Oct 19, 2018
Kampen
✟18,148.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
The point of this is simple, we unveil the mystery, we long to unravel the world around us; this is shared for i know for certain many felt the same call, but who may teach us? Who learns us to see the invisible, or touch the untouchable, to hear the unheard? I am as you are; be blessed and ask questions always.

Upvote 0