Would you like to know how I had a face-to-face encounter with Jesus Christ in heaven?

• Is it possible?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Show me how

• I want to be used of God

• Total voters

GospelGloryMinistries

Site Supporter
Apr 2, 2018
Oxenford
✟23,345.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi my name is Pastor John Green and I live at the Gold Coast, Australia. I am serving as support Pastoral Team at Dream Centre Christian Church here in the Gold Coast. Prior to me settling in Brisbane with my wife and son, I was the Pastor of a Baptist Church in Sydney for 13 years. It was at the end of my 7th year, while I was the Pastor, that my life and ministry was totally turned the right side up! I was doing everything a Pastor was to be doing; preaching, teaching, evangelism, visiting, planning, casting out our vision, training our leaders, Camp ministry, Retreats, etc. We were full on but I knew something was missing. This led me to an abandonment to prayer and seeking God like never before and the whole process was a miraculous and supernatural process. 3 months of prayer would change my life and ministry forever and after seven years since that supernatural change I wrote my digital ebook called I SAW HIS GLORY and by the Holy Spirit, He wants me to now share it with the whole world.

You can download for FREE the 5 Principles on How to Walk with God Supernaturally starting today! (enter the link below)This is part of a chapter of my ebook I SAW HIS GLORY! But then you can buy the ebook + four short video training on the steps that I needed to take to have a glorious encounter with Jesus Christ. You will see that we have left the ebook and videos at a very accessible price of just USD$10 and our goal is to have 30,000 copies in the hands of Christians around the world in the next 3 months. If you would like to be an affiliate and help me distribute this amazing story to thousands of contacts you have, I could bless you with a 15% commission if you get 1000+ ebooks sold. We want this story to go viral and I want to bless you in the process. Pray about it and make sure you can move this same link below to 50,000 people+ through social media.

How To Live A Supernatural Life

The last three years of our Pastoral work at our Baptist Church we saw signs, wonders, miracles and deliverance take place and angelic singing while we would worship. The heavens opened up and it was a glorious time. But this did not happened until the Lord got a hold of me. As the shepherd of the Flock of the Holy Spirit in that place, I needed to be transformed first so then the river of God's Glory could flow into our congregation. In my ebook I write about the process that the Holy Spirit had to take me through and although I was frustrated at first, the results were Supernatural and glorious!

Now I am travelling to churches in Australia and overseas to share what the Lord has taught me to help thousands of Christians to walk with God Supernaturally, but naturally. One of the things the Lord Jesus told me to do was to go and preach the gospel to the nations because He is coming back so soon. I am heading to Chile in November and we are holding a Crusade to reach thousands at the Coliseum and 1 million souls through Radio, TV and Social Media all in 4 days in the month of November 2018.