96 Bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillH

Be not afraid!
Apr 3, 2005
Columbia, South Carolina, USA
✟27,958.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I went to a Super Bowl party at my school tonight, and they had a contest where there's a 10x10 grid with numbers along each side. You pay $5 to "buy" a square, and at the end of each quarter, if the last digit in each team's score matches up to the square that you bought, you win a prize.

Anyhow, long story short, I did pretty well (I successfully picked Steelers 4, Seahawks 0 at the end of the third quarter, and no one picked the right score for the end of the game, so the grand prize was divided up among the previous winners) and won a gift certificate to California Pizza Kitchen, some paraphenilia from a local bar, and four cases of beer.

So, now I literally have 96 bottles of beer stacked up against the wall of my living room.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with it all.

epiclesis

Legend
Sep 29, 2003
Oregon
✟52,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
ShannonMcCatholic said:
is that a kind of dance??
you can buy this little 'stand' thing, and you shove it in the chicken with a can of beer, and cook it with that.

rack.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BillH said:
I went to a Super Bowl party at my school tonight, and they had a contest where there's a 10x10 grid with numbers along each side. You pay $5 to "buy" a square, and at the end of each quarter, if the last digit in each team's score matches up to the square that you bought, you win a prize.

Anyhow, long story short, I did pretty well (I successfully picked Steelers 4, Seahawks 0 at the end of the third quarter, and no one picked the right score for the end of the game, so the grand prize was divided up among the previous winners) and won a gift certificate to California Pizza Kitchen, some paraphenilia from a local bar, and four cases of beer.

So, now I literally have 96 bottles of beer stacked up against the wall of my living room.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with it all.

*laughs brightly* 96 bottles of beer? Good heavens! Ehm... anyone you could please with it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.