United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Special References to Divine Ability

Able to Deliver
Daniel 3:17 (NAS)
17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the furnace of blazing fire; and He will deliver us out of your hand, O king.

to raise up children from stones
Luke 3:8 (NAS)
8 Therefore bear fruits in keeping with repentance, and do not begin to say to yourselves, We have Abraham for our father,' for I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children to Abraham.

to fulfil promises
Romans 4:21 (NAS)
21 and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.

to make grace abound
2 Corinthians 9:8 (NAS)
8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed;

to do exceeding abundantly
Ephesians 3:20 (NAS)
20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,

to subdue all things
Philippians 3:21 (NAS)
21 who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself.

to guard the soul's treasures
2 Timothy 1:12 (NAS)
12 For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day.

to save to the uttermost
Hebrews 7:25 (NAS)
25 Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

to keep from falling
Jude 1:24 (NAS)
Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault.

Ability - Thompson Chain Reference -

Reactions: friend of