Jun 23, 2007
✟33,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
$10 Trillion dollars Missing from the Pentagon.

the Pentagon has spent $10 trillion dollars since 1996,

without ever completing a required annual audit

and that was back when,

$10 Trillion dollars was a lot of money.

Follow The Money

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
shaped charge and angle cut beams

cross-cut-colums-at-ground-zero-wtc-photo-2.jpg

A shaped charge does not leave the drip patterns on the cut beam. A cutting torch does, like the cutting torches they used to cut beams, so they could clear away debris, so they could search, like they are doing, in that picture…

But whatever, I was there and you were not. I got my information from being in the area and physically touching debris during the recovery and you got your information from anonymous trolls on the internet. I lost a friend and you mock his death by posting this garbage.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A shaped charge does not leave the drip patterns on the cut beam. A cutting torch does, like the cutting torches they used to cut beams, so they could clear away debris, so they could search, like they are doing, in that picture…

But whatever, I was there and you were not. I got my information from being in the area and physically touching debris during the recovery and you got your information from anonymous trolls on the internet. I lost a friend and you mock his death by posting this garbage.
It's neither garbage or mockery and being there doesn't make you a hero or smarter.
Cutting beams to clear away debris makes little to no sense.
There was only about 6 stories of debris from a 110 story blg.
You miss the obvious when distracted by manipulated emotions.
You saying unsubstantiated stuff is a mockery of serious inquiry.
You not using a real name underscores your distance from being responsible for what you say, in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GeorgeJ
Upvote 0

Chisel

Mar 25, 2018
Merksplas
✟16,468.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Newton’s Third Law of Motion: “For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.” An aluminum plane hitting a thick steel beam will have the same effect as steel beam being swung at the same speed and hitting the plane. It makes no difference which one is moving as to the effect on the plane and the beam. In both cases the thick steel beam will do damage to the plane and the beam will emerge relatively undamaged. The faster the speed at the point of impact, the more damage that will be done to the plane. Try punching a steel girder. No matter how fast your hand is traveling, you will not be able to break through it; you will eventually break your hand. It matters not if the girder is swung at your hand or you swing your hand at the girder; assuming the impact is at the same speed, the injury to your hand would be the same.

This is what happens when a bird hits a plane

bird hits plane wing - Google Search:

Yet an aluminium/fibreglass plane (even the wings) cut clean through steel.

Must be some ultra strong planes they said hit the towers.

capt. russ wittenberg - Google Search:

Last edited:
Upvote 0