Nov 12, 2008
✟241,140.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Rather than looking at precambrian strata and throwing up our hands when we don't see any bone material, I think we should be taking a closer look, perhaps under microscopes or with more willingness to dig deeper and I think that's what the researchers in this article have done.
What I am asking for is evidence that some researchers are "throwing up their hands we don't see any bone material". I've read several papers that discuss Pre-Cambrian animal fossils positively, but recall none that deny their existence.

Upvote 0

Job 33:6

Jun 15, 2017
Hartford, Connecticut
✟296,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What I am asking for is evidence that some researchers are "throwing up their hands we don't see any bone material". I've read several papers that discuss Pre-Cambrian animal fossils positively, but recall none that deny their existence.

I never said anyone published any such research. I'm just saying that there are people, geologists and rock enthusiasts alike, that give up on such things without giving it a deal chance.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟241,140.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I never said anyone published any such research. I'm just saying that there are people, geologists and rock enthusiasts alike, that give up on such things without giving it a deal chance.
Sorry. I misunderstood you. I don't think much attention need be given to views that are not expressed in published research. But to satisfy my curiosity, where are you meeting these people?

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟732,930.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
same here. Not saying that I believe in “the Big Bang” but it’s amazing how life was created, almost completely destroyed & created again (pre flood).
It's almost like the stuff of life was a hidden seed that, along with everything else, came forth out of the Big Bang to grow and evolved into the world we live in today.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,335.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship

Ah, like he archeologists and pot hunters who
throw up and give up because
they cannot find any motorcycle parts in Egyptian ruins.
I've heard about those.

Upvote 0