timf

Jun 12, 2011
✟79,640.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Not every problem is going to be resolved. Not every injustice can be remedied. At some point one has to count the cost.

Seeking redress of grievances often becomes a matter of using force. For example contacting a law student who might work cheap could be a way to apply force to the recalcitrant. Using fear of exposure to a newspaper is another way. If a corporation is involved drawing attention from the corporate headquarters might be a way of using fear as a tactic.

However, all these uses of "force" have a down side, they draw you into further and deeper connection, can foster bitterness, and even get you to increasingly justify your own hostility.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have complained to the BBB about a company and the company continues to refuse to help me. One person at the company, a manager, who I was communicating with prior to making my complaint to the BBB, actually told me that he will not communicate with me any longer. I haven't been rude, nor have I made any unreasonable request. I need help and I am frustrated nearly to tears as I have tried everything to get this resolved. Does anyone have any suggestions please on how I can get help from this company? It's like the manager is bullying me and he's enjoying it.
This is too vague to offer advice on. What kind of company is it? What is the complaint? Outside of that, I'd say the next step beyond the BBB, would be the Federal Trade Commission and the State Attorney General's Office. But as to what those agencies could do to help you, depends on the nature of the wrongdoing you complained to the BBB about. The last part is confusing because on one hand you said the manager won't communicate with you any longer, but on the other hand you're saying he's bullying you.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe his bullying tactic is to refuse to communicate with me and provide me with the necessary information. My name was on a lease, and the lease was renewed without my signature on it. I was being held responsible for the lease and the bill was in my name, though the other person signed it. I need an email confirming that my name has been cleared from the lease and I need to know when the exact date as I need the information for my records. However, the manager is refusing to provide me with that information and no one else at the company has responded to me.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe his bullying tactic is to refuse to communicate with me and provide me with the necessary information. My name was on a lease, and the lease was renewed without my signature on it. I was being held responsible for the lease and the bill was in my name, though the other person signed it. I need an email confirming that my name has been cleared from the lease and I need to know when the exact date as I need the information for my records. However, the manager is refusing to provide me with that information and no one else at the company has responded to me.
You might want to call a few lawyers to get a free consultation. I've found some are willing to give helpful info over the phone. There are also "ask a lawyer" websites where you can get questions answered.

Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I went through similar situation in 1990s. I went to the district manager. And the lower boss was humbled.
Try to contact your bigger bosses. If you have district manager or regional manager.
Also, if you have a disability. Your protected by the law. This is discrimination.
Another option. Email or call your state senator or representative. They have to help you. Especially, if you have a disability ?.
Also, I think the labor department can help also. You have options.
The labor department helped me get my check, back in 1990s. I filed a complaint.
Try these options.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm... I wonder if reaching out to a senator or representative might be the best option. I could try again to find a lawyer but it's been so hard given the type of situation. Thank you all so much for the advice. I'm about ready to give up, but let's see what happens. Thanks again.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hmm... I wonder if reaching out to a senator or representative might be the best option. I could try again to find a lawyer but it's been so hard given the type of situation. Thank you all so much for the advice. I'm about ready to give up, but let's see what happens. Thanks again.
Hi gentile lamb. I hate bullying myself. The bully wont stop. I have several disabilities, and experienced it myself many years ago.
The labor department is worth contracting. They don't tolerate harrassment at jobs. I think they have lawyers. Talk to them also.
Another option. The civil rights department.
Dont give up.
Labour dept also can you find another job.
You have options. Talk to them, and pursue the best option.
And pray to Jesus. Don't forget God can resolve problems and situations.
I can point you to Luke chapter 18 parable of the persistent widow. Be persistent about praying to God, and repent .
God is the answer. But do your part. God will move rocks out of the way.
Best of wishes.

Upvote 0