• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rejection hurts and upsets but there is a way out.

Wrote a poem about an experience of rejection from an spiritual perspective once, see what you think.

Hurting Rejection

Your act of rejection
goes deep my friend!
t' fiery dishonest tongue
cutting my love down,
destroying my good life.

Why did you do that?
I trusted you to care,
not just pretending,
yet such wasn't to be,
why couldn't it be true?

Your friendly smiles
make it much worse,
for you dumped me
when I dared reveal
all wasn't fine.

Simply handing me over,
to those grinning wolves,
peace of mind devouring,
yellow-green eyes following,
stalking my very well-being.

Where does that leave me?
But to get up and walk
finding back my Truth,
safety in which to hide,
as loveless lies hurt heaps!

• Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Jeshu what happened to you to inspire you to write this poem? do you mind sharing?

I so agree with you about the internet, yet i also got my best support from there. Namely this place at CF

i wrote that poem after a counselor rejected me as his long-time client when i got upset with him for challenging my faith in Jesus as Lord. it was a very difficult time. i had completely opened up to him and he betrayed me and wrote a report going up against me, putting me in a very bad light with my doctors and the local hospital. It was a dreadfully mean thing to do but he reckons i needed to get out of the health care system so he did me a good deal.

Still find it hard to talk about really that is how betrayed i felt at the time.

Peace.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oh dear, what are people thinking when they hurt clients like this? did they forget their professionalism, their vows and oaths to protect and to first do no harm?

@Jeshu I;m so glad you posted this, bc its caused met to have to curage to talk about the truth of whats been happning-I fired my therapist!

Her lack of Christian morals and values was something I just could not get past. It finally came down to her dishonesty with the insurance company, that was the last straw.

But I've been in very bad trouble with the shakes and panic attacks and the terror or losing a really good support system with her....and then the church I was going to at the same time and going off my meds and losing a good friend online.

Ive called the crisis line 2 times now, and my docs and even customer service reps are all asking me,"Are you all right, Miss?".......I'm told I look really reallly shaky and sound really shaky and nearly fainted at work....

I just had a big cancer scare and surgery too to remove 6 tumors all benign....but the anesthesia went poorly for me and I had a bad reaction, so felt badly beat up from that too....

eek!!!

Oh my you been through the woods as well my dear. Yes it is horrible when people let us down and we suffer from symptoms that need urgent care. Do know i'm praying for you sis, and please never let satan rob you of the power of prayer, by not believing in Jesus to do His best to aid us in our battles. He loves you dearly.

The World, medical as well as Religiously is no place for us to find lasting relief. In His arms we find safety and then He sends us people to aid us through our hard times and teach us to cope. That is how He has looked after me and i know He can look after you. Please do keep your eyes on Him.

Much love your way.:hug:

The Living Word Saves
Meeting Jesus down in my deepest Pit
brought an end to all my inner pain
For lovingly The Word made me fit
to have my Good Life back again.

First The Farmer pulled up my weeds
digging up the dirt and rocks within me
then lovingly sowing His Good Seeds
in time harvesting me most abundantly!

Yes The Word's Voice in Spirit of Love
The Living Word brought me under His care
His love dwelling within me from up above
His everlasting Good Life with me to share.

So please do from your pit walk away
also farming His Good Life in your soul
finding New Life in God's Truth today
The LIVING WORD your constant goal.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Jeshu I love your poem! I too want to meet jesus down in my deepest pit

oh yes sis that is greatest. When you meet Jesus in your deepest pit then you will see some of His incredible sufferings and understand that you have life in His sufferings and He in yours. That kind of O(o)neness is awesome. Honestly true in what used to be my worst suffering self i may now reign with Jesus even over my worst depressive times. The secret is to look below you next time you rock bottom and meet Him in the darkness there and you will also see His amazing love over you and never forget the power your suffering has got in Jesus to bring good life about.

Much love on your way.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums