Aug 5, 2005
Ohio
✟58,189.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
renaistre said:
You'll have to let us know how it goes. And if you do stub your toe, maybe it's a sign of the end of the world. :eek:
:D

I'll make sure to keep everyone informed of any late-breaking details. Of course, we can hope my toe isn't late-breaking, that would be painful.

Upvote 0

LALaurie

Mar 16, 2006
Visit site
✟25,112.00
little_tigress said:
hehe well I liked the original series (although after the second or third one they got annoying and weird) I think I might actually go to see the new one to see what kind of job they did with it :angel:
I don't know that, that movie would be glorifing to Christ so I doubt I see it.

Upvote 0

LALaurie

Mar 16, 2006
Visit site
✟25,112.00
AceHero said:
During prayer request time in church yesterday, a lady went hysterical over that date. Big deal. June 6th. Let's see...what else happened on June 6th?

The world is over.

The world is over.

The world is over.

And of course, the worst of all,

Now, that was definately the end of the world. ^_^

Yeah, well it happened a hundred years before that, and for centuries before that as well, and nothing happened. I usually stay up late at night, so I'll be the first to tell everyone what happened. :D
I wasn't thinking anything about the end of the world when I brought it up. I would be more concerned about something like 9/11. I know dates mean nothing to the devil or my Jesus.

Upvote 0

renaistre

The mountains are calling...
Jan 15, 2004
Santa Clarita, CA
Visit site
✟2,067.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
LALaurie said:
I wasn't thinking anything about the end of the world when I brought it up. I would be more concerned about something like 9/11. I know dates mean nothing to the devil or my Jesus.

You do have a point there. It will probably be a tempting date for pranksters at the very least.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,643.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
wildthing said:
and again in 1966, 06-06-66

And don't forget the only two dates that actually were 6/6/6 - 6 June 6 AD and 6 June 6 BC (not that anybody living at the time was aware of it).

Upvote 0

eringilmour

Will you dance in the Rain?
Mar 31, 2006
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟8,439.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
You know that I have written in about 4 thread about this and I will say it again.

We do not know that day or the hour, and why would you fear anyway. What is the worst that can ever happen to us on this earth, we die and we go to heaven.... Have faith in God and do not let a silly set of numbers determine how you spend the beatiful day that God has given just be tahnkful that we have life and that in abundance.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.