5000 Blessings up for grabs

C

CFfosterANGEL4

From the 3rd Chapter:

Vs. 12: 'All who are victorious will become pillars in the Temple of my God, and they will never have to leave it. And I will write my God's name on them, and they will be citizens in the city of my God-the New Jerusalem that comes down from heaven from my God. And they will have my new name inscribed upon them.'

Vs. 21: 'I will invite everyone who is victorious to sit with me on my throne, just a I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne.'

Revelation 21:7: 'All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, (the home of God is now among His people, God Himself will be among them, He will remove all of their sorrows, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain, the old world and it's evils are gone forever, it is finished, to all who are thirsty I will give springs of the water of life without charge) and I will be their God, and they will be my children.'

Upvote 0

rmw8855

Robin 8^)
May 25, 2007
California
✟67,202.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Q.20. What are the promises for the "one who overcomes" in the book of Revelation?

1. Revelation 2:7
    He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.
  2. Revelation 2:11
    He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.
  3. Revelation 2:17
    He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.
  4. Revelation 2:26
    To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—
  5. Revelation 3:5
    He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
  6. Revelation 3:12
    Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.
  7. Revelation 3:21
    To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.
  8. Revelation 21:7
    He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PETE_

Count as lost, every moment not spent loving God
Jun 11, 2006
✟212,561.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Q.19. What are the names of Jesus in the book of Revelation?
Almighty, Rev. 1:8.
Alpha and Omega, Rev. 1:8
Amen, Rev. 3:14.
Beginning and end of the creation of God, Rev. 3:14; 22:13http://www.christianforums.com/t5497778&page=12#_ftn1
Bright and morning star, Rev. 22:16
Faithful and True, Rev. 19:11
Faithful witness, Rev. 1:5
Faithful and true witness, Rev. 3:14
First and last, Rev. 1:17; 2:8; 22:13
First begotten of the dead, Rev. 1:5
King of saints, Rev. 15:3
King of kings, Rev. 17:14
Lamb, Rev. 5:6, 8; 6:16; 7:9, 10, 17; 12:11; 13:8, 11; 14:1, 4; 15:3; 17:14; 19:7, 9; 21:9, 14, 22, 23, 27http://www.christianforums.com/t5497778&page=12#_ftn1 http://www.christianforums.com/t5497778&page=12#_ftnref1Lion of the tribe of Judah, Rev. 5:5
Lord of lords, Rev. 17:14; 19:16
Lord God Almighty, Rev. 15:3
Morning star, Rev. 22:16
Offspring of David, Rev. 22:16.
Prince of the kings of the earth, Rev. 1:5
Root of David, Rev. 5:5; 22:16
Which is, which was, which is to come, Rev. 1:4
Witness, Rev. 1:5
Word of God, Rev. 19:13 http://www.christianforums.com/t5497778&page=12#_ftnref1

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rmw8855

Robin 8^)
May 25, 2007
California
✟67,202.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
1 Samuel 14:49
[ Saul's Family ] Saul's sons were Jonathan, Ishvi and Malki-Shua. The name of his older daughter was Merab, and that of the younger was Michal.

1 Samuel 18:27
David and his men went out and killed two hundred Philistines. He brought their foreskins and presented the full number to the king so that he might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.

2 Samuel 2:10
Ish-Bosheth son of Saul was forty years old when he became king over Israel, and he reigned two years. The house of Judah, however, followed David.

2 Samuel 21:8
But the king took Armoni and Mephibosheth, the two sons of Aiah's daughter Rizpah, whom she had borne to Saul, together with the five sons of Saul's daughter Merab, whom she had borne to Adriel son of Barzillai the Meholathite.
(This verse doesn't look right - Mephibosheth is Jonathon's son, so actually Saul's grandson)

Upvote 0