5 perfectly Red Heifers sent to Israel from Texas.

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,358.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These sites indicate a 3rd Temple is being planned.
The temple may be being planned by the Jews, but it will never be built. JESUS said: Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up-John 2:v.19. Now, now, the third DAY has arrived, we're living right at the beginning of the third day and the body of Jesus, his Church and his kingdom will be established, a priestly kingdom, and He will come to reign. But first the false messiah will be manifested, AN IMPOSTOR, the man of sin, the son of perdition - 2Thess.2:v.1-12, and Revelation 13:v.11-18, and John 5:v.43-47. We must get ready.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
um..... I remember this happening in the mid 1980"s also -

what happened to those red heifers'

?
McDonald's is still probably serving them......calling it aged beef.....

• Haha
Reactions: Carl Emerson
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,358.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will the Jews build a Third Temple?
Discussion started by Hobie, Feb 8, 2020

No.
#4Oseas3, Feb 9, 2020
- post #4

Will the Jews build a Third Temple? | Baptist Christian Forums (baptistboard.com)
Walpole said: ↑
Some Evangelicals think helping the Jews rebuild the temple will help usher in the eschaton.

Reply - Post #15
It is hard to believe that the evangelicals think what you think that they think. Impressive.
That story of building the temple is like the story that was invented about the sacrifice of a red heifer. None of this will happen because, as JESUS said:
The Man known as the Beast will be chained and with him the false prophet that forges miracles before him(a Beast like a LAMB, a false LAMB, in fact a false messiah, an ESOTERIC and KABBALISTIC and SPIRITIST messiah, actually AN IMPOSTER - Revelation 13:v.11 to 14) deceiving them that will receive the mark of the Beast, these both will be cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. This will fulfil in this time of the end LITERALLY. Revelation 19:v.19-20

The prophecies reveal all things which will fulfil henceforward, day after day. By the way, the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy.

#15Oseas3, Feb 10, 2020
Last edited: Feb 10, 2020

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The red heifers have arrived

Who thinks this is a significant event and why ?

These stories crop up every few years. Doesn't strike me as significant.

Side note: is it really a "sacrifice" if the animal comes from outside Israel? I mean, maybe it's a sacrifice from a Texan cattle rancher, but would it really be a sacrifice from Israel? If my neighbor pays my tithe, it's not really MY sacrifice of MY income.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I'm curious as to how this count works. According to Josephus, Herod took the old temple down all the way to the foundation. So that would make Herod's temple the "third" temple. And this doesn't account for other temples - Gerizim, Leontopolis, Elephanitne, etc.. or other localized shrines such as those in Shiloh, Bethel, etc... Also, Samaritans are still doing sacrifices on Gerizim and have never really ceased (though without a temple currently). So I'm not quite sure how everyone comes with "2" having been built and waiting on a "3rd."

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,929.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These stories crop up every few years. Doesn't strike me as significant.

Side note: is it really a "sacrifice" if the animal comes from outside Israel? I mean, maybe it's a sacrifice from a Texan cattle rancher, but would it really be a sacrifice from Israel? If my neighbor pays my tithe, it's not really MY sacrifice of MY income.

I think the meaning of Sacrifice is to 'give upwards', maybe there are traditions of offering up the possessions of a defeated enemy ???

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think the meaning of Sacrifice is to 'give upwards', maybe there are traditions of offering up the possessions of a defeated enemy ???

Has Israel defeated the citizens of Texas? :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,358.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm curious as to how this count works. According to Josephus, Herod took the old temple down all the way to the foundation. So that would make Herod's temple the "third" temple. And this doesn't account for other temples - Gerizim, Leontopolis, Elephanitne, etc.. or other localized shrines such as those in Shiloh, Bethel, etc... Also, Samaritans are still doing sacrifices on Gerizim and have never really ceased (though without a temple currently). So I'm not quite sure how everyone comes with "2" having been built and waiting on a "3rd."
As I above said (post #25) That story of building the 3rd temple is like the story that was invented about the sacrifice of a red heifer. None of this will happen.
What will really happen is written in Revelation 11:v.2- The COURT which is WITHOUT the temple... will be given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city -JERUSALEM- which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified, it shall they tread under foot forty and two months -1260 days. In LITERAL fulfillment of Revelation 13:v.2, the Dragon will give to the MAN Beast of sea-the Pope- his Power, and his Throne (in Jerusalem), and great Authority, and Revelation 13:v.5-9 will literally fulfill:

5 And there was given unto him (unto the MAN Beast of sea-the Pope) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened (will open) his mouth in blasphemy against GOD, to blaspheme his name-JESUS-, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (heaven has nothing to do with sky-Eph.1:v.3)

7 And it was given unto him to make WAR with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Take a look in Revelation 16:v.13-15)

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As I above said (post #25) That story of building the 3rd temple is like the story that was invented about the sacrifice of a red heifer. None of this will happen.
What will really happen is written in Revelation 11:v.2- The COURT which is WITHOUT the temple... will be given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city -JERUSALEM- which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified, it shall they tread under foot forty and two months -1260 days. In LITERAL fulfillment of Revelation 13:v.2, the Dragon will give to the MAN Beast of sea-the Pope- his Power, and his Throne (in Jerusalem), and great Authority, and Revelation 13:v.5-9 will literally fulfill:

5 And there was given unto him (unto the MAN Beast of sea-the Pope) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened (will open) his mouth in blasphemy against GOD, to blaspheme his name-JESUS-, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (heaven has nothing to do with sky-Eph.1:v.3)

7 And it was given unto him to make WAR with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Take a look in Revelation 16:v.13-15)

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

I'll be honest, I rarely read posts with a bunch of random stuff in bold, highlighted, capitalized, etc..

Upvote 0

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
I don't think it really matters. We are well past the time for burnt offerings. Even the Old Testament prophets understood that what God really wanted was repentance, obedience, and love.

Psalm 51
For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Chistians need to focus on keeping the commandments of Jesus. Be faithful, He's coming back.

Matthew 7:24-27
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,358.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think it really matters. We are well past the time for burnt offerings. Even the Old Testament prophets understood that what God really wanted was repentance, obedience, and love.

Psalm 51
For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Chistians need to focus on keeping the commandments of Jesus. Be faithful, He's coming back.

Matthew 7:24-27
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

For sure,"We are well past the time for burnt offerings", as is written in Hebrews 9:v.11-12:-11 But Christ being come an high Priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; 12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood He entered in once into the Holy Place, having obtained ETERNAL redemption for us. Heb.10:v.12- But this MAN -JESUS-, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins FOR EVER, sat down on the right hand of GOD.

And now once in the end of the world (it means end of the old Testament's world, or old Covenant or Dispensation of the Law) hath He -JESUS- appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. BY THE WAY, the sacrifice of JESUS lasted until the current time around 727000 days - THE DAILY SACRIFICE WILL BE TAKE AWAY BY THE JEWISH FALSE MESSIAH - THE BEAST LIKE A LAMB (Revelation 13:v.11-18 combined with John 5:v.43)- THEN THE PLACE OF THE SANCTUARY WILL BE CAST DOWN, as was prophesied by Daniel. Daniel 7:v.7-8&11.
Dan.7:v.7- ...and behold a fourth Beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the Beasts that were before it; and it had (10) ten horns.
v.8 - I considered the (10)horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn,...and, behold, in this (little) horn were eyes like the eyes of MAN, and a mouth speaking great things.
Daniel 8:v.11 says: - 11 Yea, he (the little horn, by his mouth) magnified himself (magnified as God) even to the Prince of the host(it is Michael-Revelation 12:v.7), and by him (by the Jewish false messiah-the little horn) the daily sacrifice was (will be) taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

Again: "We are well past the time for burnt offerings", but the people don't believe in the prophets, nor in JESUS, but only in they themselves.
JESUS SAID: The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the Kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. Luke 16:v.16
From the days of John the Baptist until now the Kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.-Matthew 11:v.12-13.

Revelation 11:v.15-18
The kingdoms of this world are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Revelation 22:v.12 - And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

littleangelone

Mar 9, 2019
Oregon
✟48,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
this is so amazeing i can't wait to see if this comes true or not and if the 3rd temple is actualy built, i wonder if this could be the abmoination of desloation spoken of in Matthew 24 or a new temple where the glory of God will come back to

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,358.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
this is so amazeing i can't wait to see if this comes true or not and if the 3rd temple is actualy built, i wonder if this could be the abomination of desolation spoken of in Matthew 24 or a new temple where the glory of God will come back to
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand?
Revelation 11:v.2
2 But the COURT which is WITHOUT the Temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. (This is the first half of the last week Daniel 9:v.27 - 42 months or 1260 days-)

The COURT without the Temple will be given unto the Gentiles: But it will happen under the ruler of the Beast of sea-the Pope-just when the false messiah enthroned in Jerusalem gives his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority to the Beast of sea-the Pope. The next elected Pope will be enthroned in Jerusalem by the false messiah-Revelation 13:v.2-, and will be given unto him -unto the Pope- a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power will be given unto him to continue forty and two months.-1260 days-first half of the last week Daniel 9:v.27. Ended the first half of the week, will be established the abomination of desolation for 1290 days-2nd half of the last week.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. Daniel 12:v.12

2 Thessalonians 2:v.3 to 12
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
ATTENTION : GOD WILL SEND STRONG DELUSION - BE CAREFUL | Friends Of Jesus (proboards.com)

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
As far as Christianity is concerned, no, it's meaningless. If a temple were built in Jerusalem tomorrow that would still be meaningless. Just like the establishment of the modern state of Israel doesn't have any religious meaning in Christianity.

As I see it, the only real concern, as Christians, is whether or not such actions might provoke further violence in the region; and we should pray desperately for peace. Peace for our Christian brothers and sisters in the Holy Land, peace for the people of Palestine, peace for the people of Israel. Prayer for peace and prayer for the end of hostility, the end of killing, the end of ruthless and cruel violence against the innocent. Praying for the peace of Christians, Jews, and Muslims; of religious people and non-religious people in the region. Lord, in Your mercy, hear our prayer.

Christ calls us to be a people of prayer and of peace. Not a people who believe in false teachings, conspiracy theories, and other doctrines of devils which promote false allegiances to worldly powers and to the promotion of sin, violence, and bloodshed.

The only Temple of God is Jesus Christ and His Church. The veil was rent in two, and the old artifice that was once the temple hasn't existed in nearly two thousand years. The only Israel that is of spiritual significance consists of those who belong to the Messiah, Jew and Gentile who are one new people in Jesus. Modern nation states have no significance in that regard, for God's People are of every nation, every tribe, every tongue.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0