5 CREDIBLE STORIES OF NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES (PEER-REVIEWED)

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When it comes to near-death experiencestories, there are many unscientific writings based on the writers’ own agendas rather than actual evidence. However, there is also a growing body of legitimate research around near-death experience (NDE) reports, and peer-reviewed scientific journals have published several medical studies on the subject.

In this article, we’ll explore common elements of near-death experience stories, what it means when a near-death experience can be verified, and five credible near-death experience short stories. Plus, download a free NDE Cheat Sheet that outlines the top 5 things to remember about near-death experiences.

Common Elements in Stories of Near-Death Experiences​

For a near-death experience to occur, one must have limited brain function yet still have a sensory experience—without full use of their physical senses. In the United States alone, about 9 million people have reported experiencing an NDE.

The patients’ reports reveal a pattern of several recurring elements. These elements include:

Continued below.

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When it comes to near-death experiencestories, there are many unscientific writings based on the writers’ own agendas rather than actual evidence. However, there is also a growing body of legitimate research around near-death experience (NDE) reports, and peer-reviewed scientific journals have published several medical studies on the subject.

In this article, we’ll explore common elements of near-death experience stories, what it means when a near-death experience can be verified, and five credible near-death experience short stories. Plus, download a free NDE Cheat Sheet that outlines the top 5 things to remember about near-death experiences.

Common Elements in Stories of Near-Death Experiences​

For a near-death experience to occur, one must have limited brain function yet still have a sensory experience—without full use of their physical senses. In the United States alone, about 9 million people have reported experiencing an NDE.

The patients’ reports reveal a pattern of several recurring elements. These elements include:

Continued below.
I find NDE stories fascinating. I have a big fear of dying so they lessen the fear a little bit.

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟757,786.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The episodes of blind people having NDE's and being able to see what is happening around them tellls me that in the next life disabilities, injuries, mental illness, disfiguring diseases (eg. leprosy) and the rest will be done away with. Their short lived vision during the NDE is a sort of promissory note in my opinion.

Christ's claim in John 10:10 that "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full" will be fulfilled in heaven, provided we get there.

What we see now is a fallen world with all the problems that causes, and the devil has a lot of power. But the time will come when it will destroyed, having served its purpose.

As for this world being "fallen" a brief survey of today's (Australian) ABC online news tells me that -

1. Thousands are left without power due to ex-Cyclone Kirrilly.

2. A Cairns patient has died of melioidosis.

3. The "bronze culture" is killing us (sunbaking on the beach).

4. A man charged with 100 child sex offences granted bail.

5. Thousands gather at "Invasion Day" rallies on Australia Day (on behalf of indigenous people).

6. A US man has been executed by nitrogen gas.

7. Russia and Ukraine are blaming each other over a military plane crash that killed everyone on board.

8. Investors "picking up pieces of their life" after rich-lister faces class action..

9. From a bull ant bite to the "physical torture" of the irukjandi...

But hey! It's Australia Day!!

Upvote 0