What topics would you like me to address in the future?

• 10 things atheists hate about Christians

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 10 reasons the bible is accurate

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Why does God allow pain?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why does God allow evil?

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

madluvofficial

Oct 10, 2017
St. Petersburg
✟27,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi family,

my name is Daniel and I have a YouTube channel where I discuss Christian apologetics and lifestyle. I am a former atheist and am in prayer about working on trying to go full time.

I would love your input and thoughts!

God bless you!

Attachments

• 5 Amazing Facts About Jesus Resurrection.png
    5 Amazing Facts About Jesus Resurrection.png
    755.2 KB · Views: 7

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well done.......
on a scale of one to ten... one being not impressive at all.... and nine being Wow... that is impressive......

What would you rate the phenomena of former Atheists meeting Messiah Yeshua - Jesus during a modern brush with death........
and then they radically change their lives and become a pastor?

I would rate the radical conversion of Howard Storm as a ten....... I am seriously impressed.

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

Before his near-death experience, Howard Storm at www.howardstorm.com was a Professor of Art at Northern Kentucky University, was not a very pleasant man by his own admission. He was an avowed atheist and was hostile to every form of religion and those who practiced it. He often would use rage to control everyone around him and he didn’t find joy in anything. Anything that wasn’t seen, touched or felt, he had no faith in. He knew with certainty that the material world was the full extent of everything that was. He considered all belief systems associated with religion to be fantasies for people to deceive themselves with. Beyond what science said, there was nothing else. But then on June 1, 1985, at the age of 38, Howard Storm’s had a near-death experience due to a perforation of the stomach and his life was since forever changed. His near-death experience is one of the most profound, if not the most profound, afterlife experience I have ever documented. His life was so immensely changed after his near-death experience, he resigned as a professor and devoted his time attending the United Theological Seminary to become a United Church of Christ minister. Today, Howard Storm is presently happily married to his wife Marcia and is Pastor of the Covington United Church of Christ in Covington, Ohio.

Upvote 0

EmethAlethia

Oct 5, 2014
✟28,633.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The video was no longer available when I took a look, but I am wondering if it dealt with Jesus prophesy that the Son of Man would be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. People try to make three days and three nights out of Friday night, Saturday day, and the women showing up before dawn on the first day of the week and finding Jesus gone.

This would make Jesus a false prophet who should have been stoned for His sins and not crucified. But they do that without understanding, and a lack of knowledge of all the passages that apply and "when" those events occurred.

For example: the passage that says, "for that Sabbath was a high day." What high day? Passover, of course. What day of the week does Passover fall on? Any day of the week at all because it is based on the moon, not on days of the week. Interestingly enough, 2 out of the three years when experts calculate the year Jesus died, the Passover fell on Wednesday. There is no time in the 5 years surrounding the most likely date that the Passover fell on Friday.

Also, all the Jews knew the prophesy, which is why they posted the guard. Trust me, if He rose after one day and One and a portion of another night, all of them would have proclaimed Christians as those following a false prophet. Jesus would have been completely discredited right there. As it is, we have good Wednesday and Easter Saturday at dusk. Count them out...

In the tomb on the Passover at dusk on Wednesday. Wednesday Night, one night.

In the tomb Thursday day, One night one day.

In the Tomb Thursday night. Two nights one day.

In the tomb Friday day. Two nights two days.

The Sabbath begins. Friday night. Three nights two days.

Saturday day ending at dusk. Three days and three nights. Jesus rises at dusk on Saturday, "EARLY" on the first day of the week, i.e. since days started at dusk, immediately after the three days and nights were completed.

"Church Tradition" makes Jesus a false prophet who should be stoned to death for His own sins and who needs a Messiah to save Him, resulting in completely invalidating all of scripture. If we hold to the scriptures, and the facts, Jesus is, without doubt, the Messiah.

Upvote 0