Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It pointed to the feast of Pentecost which equates to the wilderness or the holy place or second son of the feasts prepared by a woman (which the three show one angle of a view of this process), was now in us and the process of the two becoming one in us begun, and why Peter said upon all flesh.

The process brings about a consensus and this consensus, or the two that were made one, which is now a process in us, whom Christ is the foundation of and an anchor of our soul, (Where's Christ, Where's beyond the veil, Where's the throne, Where's the Father ...), is what the whole of the OT, starting from one, leads to, this consensus in the person of Christ Jesus, Christ himself testifying of the way, truth and the life, and Jesus becoming it, in the flesh, on the cross.

You are right, the Bible is one cohesive narrative, like a garment without a seam and he is at the end of every thread, pun intended.

Upvote 0

Standing Up

On and on
Sep 3, 2008
Around about
✟66,235.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It pointed to the feast of Pentecost which equates to the wilderness or the holy place or second son of the feasts prepared by a woman (which the three show one angle of a view of this process), was now in us and the process of the two becoming one in us begun, and why Peter said upon all flesh.

The process brings about a consensus and this consensus, or the two that were made one, which is now a process in us, whom Christ is the foundation of and an anchor of our soul, (Where's Christ, Where's beyond the veil, Where's the throne, Where's the Father ...), is what the whole of the OT, starting from one, leads to, this consensus in the person of Christ Jesus, Christ himself testifying of the way, truth and the life, and Jesus becoming it, in the flesh, on the cross.

You are right, the Bible is one cohesive narrative, like a garment without a seam and he is at the end of every thread, pun intended.

In what way? How?

Jn. 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Peter said, I don't have gold or silver [to do what, for the lame man at the gate? Set him free, buy his next meal?] But what Peter has he freely gives--in the name ...

40 days from birth to redemption.
40 days from birth (out of death) to ascension.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fifty days from passover to pentecost which equates to the five months in chapter nine of Revelation, as well as Noah (picture of the mediator) and the timing of the flood waters, etc. etc (five, fifity, five hundred, five thousand). The dying in the wilderness is the place of the threshingfloor (where one becomes afraid of God, it's an eating of the tree which begins the process of time or separation), it's the removing of the chaff and can bee seen in Nebuchadnezzar's image along with the wind, this is a seeing of his face as it is that which causes the duality of the first heaven and earth (seed) to flee where there is no place found for it. These things are happening in us, and is the truth that Jesus came to establish. You could look at the fifty minus the ten, the ten being three (days in the grave) and seven (creative week, seals, trumpets, vials, etc.) the three is the perception of truth afforded to us by our soul/woman, a wisdom, knowledge and understanding, the seven being the manifestation of the rest of God which is his Son, where the sole of her foot (Dove that Noah sent out) rested that day at the jordan Jesus fulfilling the pattern of the calling out where the first/Adam (all in type), (firstborn, in picture) failed to enter and when they did, the land never had rest, they never entered in, like Abraham, even though he was in the land of promise, he never entered into the city, speaking of the bride/soul/mind of Christ, the heavenly Jerusalem which Paul likened to Sarah and her son rather than the mountian of the law and the perception of Hagar of her son. This Son is being revealed in us as it was in Jesus, even as he is this son, God/Father revealing himself, which in the end is what all things are summed up in, God all in all.

The book is eternal (Word) and it's cohesivness is beyond our understanding to put together, but when he opens it to you (freely or without laboring for it) it becomes life to us or this son, who Moses saw the pattern of this process of this revealing in the mount.

Upvote 0