4-year old girl dies in brutal exorcism ritual in Missouri. Parents, neighbors charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrappedUpinHisLove

Still Wrapped Up in His Love
Jan 19, 2021
Bristol
✟15,971.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We are not told their core beliefs but we are told we will know them by their fruits. Their fruits were evil.

There is premeditated sin and unintentional sin. A christian does not practice premeditated sin and hates sin. Robbing a bank is premeditated, stepping in dog mess and swearing would be unintentional. Beating a child to death and dunking her is premeditated sin.

Whether they Christians are not I would no want to have anything to do with such people

I know a Christian who abused his daughters and wife verbally emotionally physically and sexually. I belIeve he was born again because of other fruit o in his life but if he had not been a close family member (I was one of his victims myself) I would have given him a wide berth.

I don't fellowship with everyone who says they a Christian or who are a Christian...we love one another but don't have to hang out with anyone who is a believeror says they are.

avoid angry people, proverbs warns

Upvote 0

WrappedUpinHisLove

Still Wrapped Up in His Love
Jan 19, 2021
Bristol
✟15,971.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some sects of Islam actually encourage heinous acts. Some.
Which is comparing apples and oranges anyway.
You have no concept of being born again or of the Holy Spirit. So it's pointless explaining.

You can tell if someone is born again or not simply by their posts on an internet forum? Wow

Upvote 0

Par5

Nov 5, 2017
LONDONDERRY
✟69,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Some posters on this thread have been saying that those involved in the alleged killing of this poor child did so because they themselves were demon-possessed.
So we have several adults who believed the little girl was demon-possessed, and in an attempt to exorcise her demon killed her in the process, doing so because they themselves were demon-possessed.
From where I'm standing I don't see that this poor child's horrible death had anything to do with demons corrupting the minds of the adults.
To me, the reality is that the driving force that caused these people to kill this little girl was superstition, nothing else. It was a superstitious belief that warped the minds of these people.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,703.00
Country
United States