East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I smoked for 15 years about, I got addicted real young... then after a 13-day water fast my addiction broke. I had maybe 2 cigarettes in the week after the fast but I haven't touched one since. I am amazed at how I truly don't even crave them anymore. My mom has been smoking for almost 30 years now and she still can't quit.

I just now realized i also have quit my energy drink addiction (caffiene), I was drinking 1-4 energy drinks a day for years, now I don't touch them. It must be the power of God slowly sanctifying me.

I also used to be addicted to prescription drugs and don't crave drugs either! That's a miracle in itself too

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praise God and Amen! :amen: :holy: :groupray:

What you're doing is one of the hardest things to do IMO. I bet you feel better and I know that your senses are much better now that you are cigarette free. That you've quit the other things is a miracle too. God is good!

God bless you.

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praise God and Amen! :amen: :holy: :groupray:

What you're doing is one of the hardest things to do IMO. I bet you feel better and I know that your senses are much better now that you are cigarette free. That you've quit the other things is a miracle too. God is good!

God bless you.

Yea it really is amazing to walk by a bunch of people smoking cigarettes and not even crave one. I've always craved cigarettes, ever since I was like 12-13. Now the addiction is gone thank you

Praying and Fasting strengthen our faith and its a must ritual, even if we can only fast one day a week its still very meaningful.

I agree, I don't know where id be without fasting

Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0