✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I am looking to create a computer game based around the life of the early church. It will essentually be a church simulator. As a player a person will attempt to build the church by sending out missionaries. It will be a sort of RPG where missionaries can level up in various skills, such as healing. Economy will be important, and decisions around the usage of money, to help the poor, support missionaries, and just live, will be a part of the game. One of the main purposes of the game will be for people to see scripture, and learn about Christianity. There will be perils to face on the journey, such as robbers, and those opposed to the faith. The game will be non violent, having no combat, just strategic elements and decisions, but may depict Christian suffering.

I am a computer programmer, and am looking for the skills of a 3D computer artist to complement mine. The role of the artist would be to generate all 3D assets for the game, which would be created in Unity. I would need natural asserts for the map such as trees, mountains, rivers, roads. And things like people, Roman soldiers, Hebrew missionaries, general people and animals, as well as buildings.

I would be working on the game part time, while I spend most of my time in my full time employment. I would be looking to give the 3D Artist an income of $70AUD per week, which is the most I can afford at the moment. And a 33.3% share in any profits made from the game. i.e. if a 3D artist worked for 50% of the project they would get 16.6% of the profits made, if they worked 100% of the project they would get 33.3% of the profits.

If you are interested let me know.