300+ Atheist Replies; I Can't Keep Up!

Agaperos

Oct 7, 2013
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey friends! Yesterday morning I posted a thread in the "Atheism" sub-Reddit to have a civil discussion about faith and religion. To my pleasant surprise, as of writing this, over 300 users have taken interest in the discussion. The problem: I want to reply to each and every single one of them, but with me being in-and-out of the house until the weekend, I can't keep up with the flow of traffic. If you want to theologically challenge your faith, build your skill-set of apologetics, or just simply let them know that they're loved, that would be awesome! I feel bad that I can't even keep up on my computer, let alone on my mobile!

Here is the thread, in case you're interested: Help Me Build My Apologetics! • r/atheism

• Friendly
Reactions: Yanni depp

Christodoulos

Jun 9, 2017
Dudley
✟11,277.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey friends! Yesterday morning I posted a thread in the "Atheism" sub-Reddit to have a civil discussion about faith and religion. To my pleasant surprise, as of writing this, over 300 users have taken interest in the discussion. The problem: I want to reply to each and every single one of them, but with me being in-and-out of the house until the weekend, I can't keep up with the flow of traffic. If you want to theologically challenge your faith, build your skill-set of apologetics, or just simply let them know that they're loved, that would be awesome! I feel bad that I can't even keep up on my computer, let alone on my mobile!

Here is the thread, in case you're interested: Help Me Build My Apologetics! • r/atheism

did you say, "civil discussion"? with atheists? this will probably be a first! you will probably find that it is like "casting pearls before swine" in the majority of cases, as they are more interested in peddling their opinions, than actually wanting to engage in serious discussion about serious matters. I will pray that the Lord use you and save all, which is the most important thing for any lost soul. I have found that arguments can be very distracting and a great tool for the devil to get you knotted with much nonsense!

Upvote 0

Yanni depp

Est. 1986
Jun 8, 2017
BC
✟71,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married