May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:wave: hey all you single pals, what do you think of being single and in your thirties. I know you may think this should go in the single ministry but I wanted to talk with my fellow christian who are in their thirties! Please post your thoughts!:thumbsup:
Thank God you put this post out! I am loving single, but find it hard to find anyone else my age that is!! It is not easy to talk to married 30 somethings because they have other priorities! This is like a life saver!

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm single at 37 and NOT loving it. It's not really fun I think. Are there any out there who do?
Do what? You mean think it is fun to be single? Yes! Persue your interests. Travel if you have the money. Dress and walk like a model! give the world a bold and confident look! buy wigs! Ask God to send you the right man if it will make you happy! He will answer. Don't just sit(or stand ) there! Get a move on it!

Upvote 0

nb37

Veteran
Aug 16, 2006
✟16,659.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Being 30+ and single is not what I had in mind, I have been really thinking about why I want to get married. There are definite advantages of being single, no one to answer to, you can come and go whenever. You don' have concern yourself with looking a certain way cause there is no one to keep satisfied. The down side to being single: If I am not going to be sinning all over the place, that would mean no Sex!! No one to share life's events with, no biological kids (since I don't have any) The reasons why I would like to get married are: Sex!!! Have my own kids, and companionship. So I can't say that I am miserable but I sure am not satisfied.

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Being 30+ and single is not what I had in mind, I have been really thinking about why I want to get married. There are definite advantages of being single, no one to answer to, you can come and go whenever. You don' have concern yourself with looking a certain way cause there is no one to keep satisfied. The down side to being single: If I am not going to be sinning all over the place, that would mean no Sex!! No one to share life's events with, no biological kids (since I don't have any) The reasons why I would like to get married are: Sex!!! Have my own kids, and companionship. So I can't say that I am miserable but I sure am not satisfied.

that is understandable

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are more single thirtysomethings (and over) than what we think. I am one of those, and I am happy where God has me right now. He has a plan for everyone no matter what status they are.

I am happy to agree with that!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums