25 Warning Signs

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A. believer

Contributor
Jun 27, 2003
✟22,460.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
justjan said:
Can someone enlighten me on the pics of the lecturers?

I recognize: RC Sproul, John Piper, John MacArthur and Alistair Begg. Who are the other gentlemen?

Thanks in advance.

I didn't even recognize all of them, but if you click on the pictures, you'll get at least their last names in the IP address. I'm sure someone here recognizes all of them, though. LOL

Upvote 0

Paleoconservatarian

God's grandson
Jan 4, 2005
✟18,897.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
justjan said:
Can someone enlighten me on the pics of the lecturers?

I recognize: RC Sproul, John Piper, John MacArthur and Alistair Begg. Who are the other gentlemen?

Thanks in advance.

In order:

RC Sproul
John Piper
Al Mohler
John MacArthur
Sinclair Ferguson
Ligon Duncan
Mark Dever
CJ Mahaney
Alistair Begg

Upvote 0

strengthinweakness

Engaged to be married to Starcradle!
May 31, 2004
Maryland
✟8,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Mark Dever is the senior pastor of my church, Capitol Hill Baptist Church, in Washington, D.C. It was nice to see him alongside other faithful, Reformed pastors and scholars (all of whom I recognized, except for Sinclair Ferguson... does this mean that I'm "obsessed"? :) ). Mark is such a faithful servant of God, a truly good shephard of his congregation. I am so, so blessed to be able to go to CHBC. I have learned the crucial importance of expositonal, God-centered preaching there, and I have also learned what a "church family," a community of Christian brothers and sisters who truly go out of their way to love each other, looks like.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cygnusx1

Jacob the twister.....
Apr 12, 2004
UK Northampton
Visit site
✟79,726.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
justjan said:
ok...well I did get two of them that way. Al Mohler and CJ Mahaney

The properties tag only gives a partial name and google searching images wasn't entirely helpful.

I thought CJ Mahaney was one of them ............... he is a tremendous preacher , if you ever here him you will never forget it! :cool:

Upvote 0

Paleoconservatarian

God's grandson
Jan 4, 2005
✟18,897.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
justjan said:
I am planning to visit my sister this summer. Perhaps I can hear Dever and/or Mahaney. I am planning to hear Alistair Begg this spring - after my busy season ends.

We are so fortunate in that we can hear many of them online on a daily basis.

I don't recall hearing Dever or Mahaney, but Begg is an excellent speaker. I recommend his Truth for Life program, which you can find archived at oneplace.com

Upvote 0