San Diego
✟1,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
There is something I would like to share in this forum and that is to prove that the religion of Christianity is real but on this type of theology which is based on Words and Numbers. All are based on today’s resources which are our English Words and Numbers. To know this new Christian theology, first, you must know Number Fusion, and then apply this to the sequence of our English Alphabet that forms any word or group of words that has a positive or negative nature or effects. For example a set of numbers: 85121215. In whatever process you fuse this set of numbers, you will come up with the same result as 8+5+1+2+1+2+1+5 = 25; further fuse 25 into a single digit, 2+5 = “7”. Or group them as 8512+1215 = 9727; 97+27 = 124; 1+2+4 = “7”. Or another grouping such as 8+5+12+12+15 = 52; 5+2 = “7”.

Now remember that no one has tried to rearrange the sequence of our English Alphabet from A to Z since it was discovered and all words invented or discovered in different generations are now written in different dictionaries with fixed word-spelling. What if those numbers above represent a word's letter sequence? Say; 8 represents the sequence number of letter H, 5 is E, 12 is L, 12 is again L, 15 is O and the word is HELLO? It is clear that this word has a fixed numeric symbol of “7”, is it not? Because the word “Hello” is positive in nature, meaning the numeric symbol is also positive. Try to compute the word HATE; 8+1+20+5 = 34; 3+4 = “7”? Because “Hate” is negative in nature, meaning the numeric symbol is also negative or “-7”.

Aside from seven, it also involved words or groups of words in sixes. Example, this positive word REPENT; 18+5+16+5+14+20 = 78; 7+8 = 15; 1+5 = “6”? The negative is the word SIN; 19+9+14 = 42; 4+2 = “-6”?

I gathered only words or groups of words in sevens and sixes because those are the numbers mentioned in the Book of Revelation and what I gathered is enough for you to believe that this is the formula to calculate and know the man whose number is 666. You might think of other words to compute but the symbol is not in sevens or sixes, such as the words "good" and "nice" with a symbol of "5" and "4" respectively. Some words are looking for a partner in order to reach "7" such as "good luck", "good time", and "nice day".

Example of words and group of words in positive Sevens and Sixes:

I LOVE YOU; 9+12+15+22+5+25+15+21 = 124; 1+2+4 = “7”?

THANK YOU; 20+8+1+14+11+25+15+21 = 115; 1+1+5 = “7”?

BEAUTIFUL; 2+5+1+21+20+9+6+21+12 = 97; 9+7 = 16; 1+6 = “7”?

BELIEVE; 2+5+12+9+5+22+5 = 60; 6+0 = “6”?

PRAY; 16+18+1+25 = 60; 6+0 = “6”?

AMEN; 1+13+5+14; 33; 3+3 = “6”?

Example of words in negative Sevens and Sixes:

BAD; 2+1+4 = “-7”?

POISON; 16+15+9+19+15+14 = 88; 8+8 = 16; 1+6 = “-7”?

NASTY; 14+1+19+20+25 = 79; 7+9 = 16; 1+6 = “-7”?

SICK; 19+9+3+11 = 42; 4+2 = “-6”?

ILL; 9+12+12 = 33; 3+3 = “-6”?

inappropriate contentO; 16+15+18+14+15 = 78; 7+8 = 15; 1+5 = “-6”?

Because I have so many of these words to support this new theology, and if you want to know more, please go to my YouTube channel, search “somruppun” and check my videos for Positive and Negative Sevens and Sixes. Meanwhile, there are also important words that are nouns that have symbols of Seven such as;
CHURCH; 3+8+21+18+3+8 = 61; 6+1 = “7”?

EARTH; 5+1+18+20+8 = 52; 5+2 = “7”?
(Same as the word “Heart”, right?)

Now for your assignment, please compute this famous name…
JESUS CHRIST? (If you don't try to compute, this wisdom will not be transferred to you.)

How about HOLY SPIRIT?

In addition to Sevens and Sixes are the “11” or “2”. Further fusing 11 is 1+1 = “2”. They are just the same. And these numbers 11 or 2 can pinpoint what is really the Church that Jesus promised to build and can locate the Promised Land.

Who did really come? It is the man given wisdom in Revelation 13:18 and calculates or computes the symbol of a man whose number is 666. This 666 has already come and died and because of his knowledge, it scared humanity in this generation Y2K.

This man-given wisdom is the one mentioned in John 16:13-14 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. What do you think Jesus has that this man-given wisdom will take and declare to you? You all believed that Jesus was/is coming and believed that Jesus was the Man of Sorrows. But of course, before you accept his declaration, he should present abundant proofs of computations that will support this new Christian theology.

Rups

Dec 2, 2023
San Diego
✟1,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Note that this Alphanumeric Fusion as I call it, is limited only to English words or groups of words that are positive and negative in nature and only bear numeric symbols of Sevens and Sixes. We have more than 170,000 English words in dictionaries and most of them are not relevant as positive or negative. Therefore they are not included. Just ask yourselves why there are so many and who did these things and what is the purpose.

Upvote 0

Rups

Dec 2, 2023
San Diego
✟1,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Now here is the link for the amazing "11" or "2". But first, I will tell you why "2" or "11" is the host number. in Isaiah 6:1-3 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple. Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two (“2”) he covered his face, with two (“2”) he covered his feet, and with two (“2”) he flew. And one cried to another and said: Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of His Glory. These two seraphim are the two Messiahs or Christ foretold in Isaiah 7 as the Immanuel or the God-with-us which is Jesus and the other one in Isaiah 53 the Man of Sorrows who is given the wisdom to compute the beast or the 666 as mentioned in Rev. 13:18 and also as the Holy Spirit in the New Testament. Number "2" can be seen in almost every part of our bodies. The reason why He gave us...2 eyes, 2 holes in our nose, 2 ears, 2 lips, 2 arms, etc..down to our toes. Actually one on the other side and one on the other side and when you close facing each other, it looks like "11". Put your right and left thumbs together. To learn more, here is the link.

Upvote 0

Rups

Dec 2, 2023
San Diego
✟1,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm glad you believe that God's Word is true, but this is no way of rightly handling His Word. I encourage you to receive the Bible in simplicity.
Do you think it is easy to find His fingerprints or proofs that He exists? You have to go down and analyze all of these things. You are just a simple being with a simple thought. Go down deep and analyze everything here. Go and see more in the links and learn how to compute.

Upvote 0

Rups

Dec 2, 2023
San Diego
✟1,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Do you think it is easy to find His fingerprints or proofs that He exists? You have to go down and analyze all of these things. You are just a simple being with a simple thought. Go down deep and analyze everything here. Go and see more in the links and learn how to compute.

Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟403,321.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Do you think it is easy to find His fingerprints or proofs that He exists? You have to go down and analyze all of these things. You are just a simple being with a simple thought. Go down deep and analyze everything here.
While we can find evidence for God in nature, God reveals Himself through His Word. So, to rightly understand God and what it means for us that He exists, loves us, and has redeemed us through His Son our Lord Jesus Christ, we should study the contents of His Word. Or to put it differently, we know God exists because He literally walked among us in the person of Jesus, and Jesus still lives.

There is numerology in the Bible, but what you propose is not in line with the Scriptures.

Upvote 0

Rups

Dec 2, 2023
San Diego
✟1,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
While we can find evidence for God in nature, God reveals Himself through His Word. So, to rightly understand God and what it means for us that He exists, loves us, and has redeemed us through His Son our Lord Jesus Christ, we should study the contents of His Word. Or to put it differently, we know God exists because He literally walked among us in the person of Jesus, and Jesus still lives.

There is numerology in the Bible, but what you propose is not in line with the Scriptures.
That is only what you think and you have no basis at all if that is not in line with the Scriptures. Who are you to make that assumption? No body is perfect. Only the Father is perfect, remember? If you analyze carefully and study my first post..it is also designed as numerology, isn't it? So why then disagree and continue studying it including the links after?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟403,321.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
That is only what you think and you have no basis at all if that is not in line with the Scriptures. Who are you to make that assumption? No body is perfect. Only the Father is perfect, remember? If you analyze carefully and study my first post..it is also designed as numerology, isn't it? So why then disagree and continue studying it including the links after?
To put it in very simple terms: Compare what Jesus and the apostles say with what you propose above. It's not the same. I urge you to take a step back and return to the Bible and talk to a Pastor.

Upvote 0

Rups

Dec 2, 2023
San Diego
✟1,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
To put it in very simple terms: Compare what Jesus and the apostles say with what you propose above. It's not the same. I urge you to take a step back and return to the Bible and talk to a Pastor.
All I can say is..Hello Pastors, and Priests, including Bible scholars and Theologians please check my post and judge. I wanted to know your comments. The Son of Man has come and will show you how to compute the "beast" which is the symbol of a man; his number is 666. This Son of Man is the Man of Sorrows and is so called the Man of Sin who regretted of all his sins. The reason why he sorrowed.

Upvote 0

Rups

Dec 2, 2023
San Diego
✟1,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Please learn the logic of fusing a set of numbers and apply it to any English words...you will come up to a single digit which is a symbol. Did anyone thought of this before?

Upvote 0