MO
✟7,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sigh. My secret buddy is most unusual this time.

I don't get stuff for days. Then a few items. Then more days pass. I can understand if my SB has a crazy life, job or whatever.

I love this game, and enjoy reading everyone's excited posts, but I wish it were me.

Upvote 0

Rhoni10

Veteran
Feb 8, 2005
Illinois
Visit site
✟17,688.00
Faith
Lutheran

I don't get stuff for days. Then a few items. Then more days pass. I can understand if my SB has a crazy life, job or whatever.

I love this game, and enjoy reading everyone's excited posts, but I wish it were me.
I haven't heard from mine in awhile either. Although when he/she was giving they were very wonderful/generous gifts!

Upvote 0

rainbowpromise

Senior Contributor
May 10, 2006
British Columbia
✟26,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I haven't heard from mine in awhile either. Although when he/she was giving they were very wonderful/generous gifts!
I have not heard from mine in a whole week. Of course I have been a little more spotty with giving this week. Only one gift this week.

Upvote 0

ForHisGlory

You're Invited To My Mansion In The Sky
Jun 3, 2006
GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In each of the games I've played we're suppose to be able to Bless our Buddies everyday or not join to begin with...we're also asked to come in and thank everyday we get something too..in the other game the person I'm Blessing hasn't been around since the 14th..yesterday was the first day I didn't Bless them, but only after doing some research.
This is the first game thats run an entire month though too...and between Christmas Eve and Christmas it's not going to be easy to find time to come on and Bless unless I do it real late at night.

Upvote 0

rainbowpromise

Senior Contributor
May 10, 2006
British Columbia
✟26,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyleira
what if we cant get on every day?
You can tell me, and I will tell your the person you are blessings that you are not able to bless them, or You can bless them extra to make up for the days you miss.

Also the email that DOE sent gave the impression that every 3 days is acceptable.

Sometimes it is hard to think of what to get when your buddy has not put anything down on their wishlist and not come on to acknowledge recieving anything.

Upvote 0

Rhoni10

Veteran
Feb 8, 2005
Illinois
Visit site
✟17,688.00
Faith
Lutheran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyleira
what if we cant get on every day?

Also the email that DOE sent gave the impression that every 3 days is acceptable.

Sometimes it is hard to think of what to get when your buddy has not put anything down on their wishlist and not come on to acknowledge recieving anything.
I have to agree with you there. I have yet to see my buddy come on here and say thanks. I'm still blessing everyday though.

Upvote 0

LovesToRead

My peace I give you. Don't be afraid.
Sep 22, 2005
This world is not my home....Heaven is where my he
✟69,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You look very cute, Mindalan! :wave:

Upvote 0

LovesToRead

My peace I give you. Don't be afraid.
Sep 22, 2005
This world is not my home....Heaven is where my he
✟69,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been getting blessed with blessings faithfully every day. Thanks again to my Buddy for stopping by today.

AND...my person that I've been blessing has also been very faithful to come and post here with his/her response.

But I know in past games it's been hard to know what's going on, as sometimes my Buddy didn't stop by here at all to say anything about what I was sending. It just happens that this time it's working out in both regards for me.

Thanks again to DOE for all the hard work setting up this fun game.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 5, 2005
North Carolina
✟17,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
thankyoubirdies.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ForHisGlory

You're Invited To My Mansion In The Sky
Jun 3, 2006
GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank You Secret Buddy, I've gotten wonderful outfits, accessories, and tons of Blessings...You Rock!

Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Love and Hugs
Tammy

(ps. been sick all day or would've been here earlier)

Upvote 0