✟55,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Pray for Missouri today!!!

Before prayer time in the morning I look at many sites and see what is happening around the world.

We live a bitter sweet time where we can see and know about many things around the world ,in minutes . Many chose to not know these things , as it seems to much to think about. I want to know so I can be as Habakkuk and call on the One that can do something about those things we have no power over. I feel a burden lifted knowing I cried out to Him about those things.

Today I saw something I have never seen before. The Governor of Missouri may have to issue a state of emergency for violence and crime.

Seems for a long while now, life has no meaning for many , not just there but around the world. I know many generations have seen 2 Timothy 3 as in Zephaniah read today .

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

We could look at that and see what is going on in Sahara Dessert or Missouri this month, as perilous times. The most perilous times comes because we have done this in 2 Timothy 3. Verse 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Then we have taught something other than this... Verse 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

That chapter is very enlightening in a time we are all about creatures of love and comfort. If we only teach the good parts and people grow up and step out in Algeria or Missouri and do not know why , then truly we end up in perilous times. The most perilous times as child of God is a time His knowledge and truth is not found.

Those in Algeria and Missouri somehow lost what Jesus told us. Matthew 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

They think this life is about this life , how did that happen ? How did we reach living 2 Timothy 3 when we where told ahead of time ???

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Are you hearing and teaching all Scriptures ,so the next generation knows how to wear all that is in Ephesians 6 and why??? So they know this life is not about this life and there is Heaven and hell...So they know they will answer on trembling knee to the God in Matthew 10:28...I spent most of life helping and giving in physical form to people and animals . God is showing us none of that matters if the body and soul is headed to hell. We are in soul recovery time unlike any in my life time . It is the church that falls away in end days and when that happens we truly are in perilous times...Pray for the churches in Missouri today m,they are on the front lines of a very dangerous war... They can get that declaration of a state of emergency and government help come, like the Nation Guard but that is a band aid on a body and soul problem...

• Informative
Reactions: dqhall

Drought of the Heart

Site Supporter
Jun 2, 2018
Houston
✟55,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Most people do not know what happens to people that win the lotto. The people that all of sudden can have all they want on earth find divorce and unhappiness those are just two things that happen. I use to play the lotto until God convicted me to stop. I fear satan has helped us make it all about feeding the wrong kind of food, giving the wrong kind of water , building the wrong kind of houses. Those things make us feel good and look good . I use to do all those things till God put me in a place to just feed the soul. Now, if someone came to me and said I will give you all the money you need to help others but you can not involve God , I would say no. If God is not first in all those things , they will be hungry , thirsty ,homeless and unhappy again... They see us as the source of help not God , they will continue to come to us and not Him...

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pray for Missouri today!!!

Before prayer time in the morning I look at many sites and see what is happening around the world.

We live a bitter sweet time where we can see and know about many things around the world ,in minutes . Many chose to not know these things , as it seems to much to think about. I want to know so I can be as Habakkuk and call on the One that can do something about those things we have no power over. I feel a burden lifted knowing I cried out to Him about those things.

Today I saw something I have never seen before. The Governor of Missouri may have to issue a state of emergency for violence and crime.

Seems for a long while now, life has no meaning for many , not just there but around the world. I know many generations have seen 2 Timothy 3 as in Zephaniah read today .

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

We could look at that and see what is going on in Sahara Dessert or Missouri this month, as perilous times. The most perilous times comes because we have done this in 2 Timothy 3. Verse 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Then we have taught something other than this... Verse 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

That chapter is very enlightening in a time we are all about creatures of love and comfort. If we only teach the good parts and people grow up and step out in Algeria or Missouri and do not know why , then truly we end up in perilous times. The most perilous times as child of God is a time His knowledge and truth is not found.

Those in Algeria and Missouri somehow lost what Jesus told us. Matthew 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

They think this life is about this life , how did that happen ? How did we reach living 2 Timothy 3 when we where told ahead of time ???

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Are you hearing and teaching all Scriptures ,so the next generation knows how to wear all that is in Ephesians 6 and why??? So they know this life is not about this life and there is Heaven and hell...So they know they will answer on trembling knee to the God in Matthew 10:28...I spent most of life helping and giving in physical form to people and animals . God is showing us none of that matters if the body and soul is headed to hell. We are in soul recovery time unlike any in my life time . It is the church that falls away in end days and when that happens we truly are in perilous times...Pray for the churches in Missouri today m,they are on the front lines of a very dangerous war... They can get that declaration of a state of emergency and government help come, like the Nation Guard but that is a band aid on a body and soul problem...
Am not sure if this helps:
Matthew 10:23 (World English Bible) But when they persecute you in this city, flee into the next, for most certainly I tell you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel, until the Son of Man has come.

Paul had to leave Ephesus where a riot formed against him. Once he changed travel plans and went through Macedonia in order to avoid risk of being captured and killed by militant Jews. After he arrived by ship in Caesarea, his friends advised him not to go to Jerusalem. Paul went there anyway. A mob tried to kill him in Jerusalem. Leading priests demanded his arrest and prosecution.

In 64 AD Nero became emperor. Nero was bisexual and violent. He intensified persecution against Christians. Nero captured Christians and burned them to death (Eusebius, Ecclesiastical History, c. 325 AD). General Constantine became emperor and legalized Christianity in the early fourth century.

Upvote 0

Drought of the Heart

Site Supporter
Jun 2, 2018
Houston
✟55,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Am not sure if this helps:
Matthew 10:23 (World English Bible) But when they persecute you in this city, flee into the next, for most certainly I tell you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel, until the Son of Man has come.

Paul had to leave Ephesus where a riot formed against him. Once he changed travel plans and went through Macedonia in order to avoid risk of being captured and killed by militant Jews. After he arrived by ship in Caesarea, his friends advised him not to go to Jerusalem. Paul went there anyway. A mob tried to kill him in Jerusalem. Leading priests demanded his arrest and prosecution.

In 64 AD Nero became emperor. Nero was bisexual and violent. He intensified persecution against Christians. Nero captured Christians and burned them to death (Eusebius, Ecclesiastical History, c. 325 AD). General Constantine became emperor and legalized Christianity in the early fourth century.
But we stay and become as Babylon

Upvote 0