2-pager of Extra-Biblical Evidence (Jesus Divinity & Person) to aid your Ministries

Jackson Lau

May 13, 2018
New York City
✟15,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi brothers and sisters,

I've put together a convenient evidence 2-pager using source materials outside of the Bible. I figure this could prove useful in your ministries as in this day, people expect hard irrefutable evidence as the scientific method seems to preside over our society.

You'll find links to youtube videos that are snapshots of the original source/historical documents that go on to provide substantial evidence for Jesus' Godhood and that he was a person in history.

If you like what you see, please do share with friends & family :).

Here's a video of the document in case there are any worries about the legitimacy of the document.

It addresses the following areas:
1) Links to source materials to back Jesus was a person in history
2) Source materials to back the supernatural crucifixion and resurrection
3) Source materials that prove Jesus is the messiah of the Old Testament
4) Source materials that show the Old and New Testaments were not doctored to make Jesus look like the messiah
5) Source materials that archaeology backs the Bible
Best,
Jackson

Attachments

• Extra-Biblical Evidence for Jesus and his Divnity_ 2-pager_with Source Documents_3.13.2018.pdf
    922.7 KB · Views: 31

Jackson Lau

May 13, 2018
New York City
✟15,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
By the way, at the end of the embedded youtube video are some suggestions by YouTube including one on a flat Earth. I have no affiliation with the group that produced that, nor do I believe the Earth is flat. I do NOT believe the Bible teaches the Earth is flat.

Upvote 0