Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Check out this list to see if there’s a Catholic coffee shop in your area -- or maybe this is a great excuse for a road trip. These shops look dreamy!

You might have daydreamed about finding a Catholic coffee shop, somewhere you could go to relax and sip a warm drink in a cozy and faith-filled environment.

Perhaps the drinks would be themed around different saints or religious sites. Part of the proceeds might go to a great cause, like a religious order or charity. And maybe there would even be amazing events, like a book club, Bible study, or Rosary group.

Sounds like a dream come true? It turns out it’s a reality. There are actually a number of Catholic coffee shops all over the United States (and probably in other countries too, but our research hasn’t extended that far yet).

Check out this list to see if there’s a Catholic coffee shop in your area — or maybe this is a great excuse for a road trip!

And if we missed a Catholic coffee shop, please comment and let us know. We would love to add it to the list.

(While they didn’t quite fit into this list, we’d like to give an honorable mention to Catholic breweries Saints Row Craft Collective in Gaithersburg, Maryland, and Good News Brewing with several Missouri locations; along with DePorres House of Barbering & Lounge in Dickinson, North Dakota.)

Continued below.

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Pennsylvania​

Brother André’s Cafe, Pittsburgh, is a ministry of Divine Mercy Parish. Besides offering “gourmet coffee, baked goods and handcrafted Christian gifts,” Brother André’s Cafe employs adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, promotes products from vulnerable communities in developing countries and provides a place of community and Christian fellowship.

Might have to stop in.
I am usually out there in the evenings, not mornings, though.

:love2:

Upvote 0