Visit site
✟50,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
to celebrate the 13,000 post mark i'm about to hit i'm gonna give 130 blessings to EACH of the first 100 people to post here!!!!

EDIT: i have changed the game, since i've got a feeling that it will take a LONG time to get 100 people i am makeing it so that the first 50 people get 260, this should make the game go faster!! i will be passing out the rest of the blessings later!!

PLEASE ONLY POST ONCE!!!! it will make it easier on me if you only post once, you can thank me in a PM if you want but DON"T post it here!!! thanks!!

ONLY POST 1 TIME!!!

Blessings handed out to posts 1-10
Blessings handed out to posts 11-20

GO(feel free to tell your friends!!!)

(oh and i wouln't MIND any reps you guys want to give!!)

(i'll pass out the blessings after some more people post, you WILL get them!! lol)

(ok, i'll pass out blessings ever ten posts, ie once 10 people post i will bless the first ten, then after 10 more i'll bless them, just so i can keep track)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.