123 people arrested in human trafficking sting in Florida, including a nurse and teacher

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Pedophiles are truly disgusting. They all should be locked up in prison for the maximum amount of sentence possible by law if they are found guilty by a trial jury.

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Good job! Get these sickos off the street!

Of note: 123 people and not a single one appears to be LGBTQ, a drag queen or an illegal immigrant. American citizen pastors and teachers in the mix though. Huh. Interesting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Whats the American Politics angle here?
It happened in America and they were all legal American citizens which is a huge political issue now a days? Maybe make it more relevant by giving the political affiliations of the perpetrators?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Good job! Get these sickos off the street!

Of note: 123 people and not a single one appears to be LGBTQ, a drag queen or an illegal immigrant. American citizen pastors and teachers in the mix though. Huh. Interesting.
Based on percentages I would expect a number of the men to be gay and some to be illegals. Many predators seek positions of authority where they will be in charge of children and trusted--pastors, coaches, counselors, teachers, etc. My concern is for trafficked children, so many of whom are illegals. The Biden administration lost track of 80,000 children.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0