Aug 6, 2004
Eastern Canada
✟315,811.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
koalabear07 said:
Student. (These things never get read when they are so far down on the list. Too bad everyone likes posting so much.)

I plan to read each post, because I curious, and wants to get to know you all a little better:)

Upvote 0

*Starlight*

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time
Jan 19, 2005
Right in front of you *waves*
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm a student...
3_3_3v.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
hey could we post other things about ourselves too? just wondering, cuz on this type of thread, when its numbers people do post numerous times. But to say our occupation numerous times seems silly!! kwim?? i think that is why the thread is kinda slow going because some that already posted probably dont want to post again or think they cant!!
karen

Upvote 0

~ Gig ~

God is Gracious
Aug 6, 2004
Eastern Canada
✟315,811.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
karenmarie said:
hey could we post other things about ourselves too? just wondering, cuz on this type of thread, when its numbers people do post numerous times. But to say our occupation numerous times seems silly!! kwim?? i think that is why the thread is kinda slow going because some that already posted probably dont want to post again or think they cant!!
karen

Sure I don't mind:thumbsup:

Upvote 0