Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, unfortunately I know all about that. Living with a disability was not fun during the school years.
I'm sorry to hear that. I also lived with a disability during my school years. I had severe ADHD for most of my school life. Being teased and made fun of on a daily basis was definitely enough to make me not want to go to school.

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I'm sorry to hear that. I also lived with a disability during my school years. I had severe ADHD for most of my school life. Being teased and made fun of on a daily basis was definitely enough to make me not want to go to school.
Yeah, I have Asperger's.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟334,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I hope they cut the part of the bed off....hand still glued to it...and made him go to school...part bed still attached.....

But then...maybe the kid has real problems if he goes to those extremes !!
I would have been so mad,That's what I would done if I could get him unstuck.If he was my kid he'd be in grounded and then I would make sure he had plenty of extra homework so he would never do that again.I would have never pulled anything like that.I would had been to busted.

Upvote 0

Sitswithamouse

I look Time Lord
Mar 6, 2005
Devon, UK
✟13,926.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
The next Mastercard advertisement:

"New Mountain Bike for Christmas: $500

PS2 and Guiter Hero 3 pack: $400

Hanging out with friends at the Amusement Park while on Christmas Vacation: $75

Your mom calling the paramedics because you glued your hand to your bed since you dont want to go back to school: Priceless.

For everything your mom has to endure while you live at home: there's Tylenol, for everything else, there's Mastercard."

ROFL.

I hope my 8 year old doesn't hear about that story.:swoon:

Upvote 0

GrannieAnnie

Senior Veteran
Mar 27, 2007
Western Australia
✟18,813.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
OK guys....now let's take a big deeeeep breath and really, really think about this.........in all honesty....if this is the worst thing this child does in his life....then there really isn't much to worry about is there...........he's just a kid....maybe with some issues....it was tv news here in Australia...so I guess he got his 15 minutes of fame.....

Upvote 0
Dec 9, 2006
✟35,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The next Mastercard advertisement:

"New Mountain Bike for Christmas: $500

PS2 and Guiter Hero 3 pack: $400

Hanging out with friends at the Amusement Park while on Christmas Vacation: $75

Your mom calling the paramedics because you glued your hand to your bed since you dont want to go back to school: Priceless.

For everything your mom has to endure while you live at home: there's Tylenol, for everything else, there's Mastercard."
Loved it ^_^

He might have motivational problems when he has to work for a living.
I agree.

True. Maybe the kid does have real problems. Maybe he has some serious problems at school and therefore simply does not want to go and will do anything to keep from going. If that is true, that is quite sad.
I agree.

Yes, unfortunately I know all about that. Living with a disability was not fun during the school years.
:thumbsup: I have hearing impairment so I can relate.

Upvote 0